hi guys can anyone recommend me a good acoustic pick up ive seen some cheap 10 quid ones but i bet they give rubbish sound so if someone could point me in the driection of a decent but not too expensive pick up id be grateful

Just a hobbie really something i can use to record my covers on my pc, cheers.
Oh and its got Gibson medium strings im pretty new at it so i dont know if that makes a difference.
seymour duncan has some
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
I like the Dean Markley pro mag series soundhole pickups
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Ok cheers guys and sorry about the triple post didnt know that would be a problem.
Liam,

I've had experience with a few different types on a few different guitars. I currently have a fishman rare earth under bridge pickup in my Taylor from like 8 years ago.

What I'd recommend for the best sound is something like this:

http://www.kksound.com/purewestern.html

Just beautiful sound. And if you want, you can install it yourself without any fancy tools.

This is the top recommended pickup at my local shop which regularly sells and installs on $5k+ acoustics.

-J
Quote by Davester000
Don't be so harsh

That's not harsh at all. I could have said, don't double post, you ignorant fool, but I just said don't double post. It's the rules, and I was informing him. Plus I offered a suggestion, rather than just raining on his parade.
I don't understand people.

EDIT: I might also add that you made no recommendation, making your post border on spam, seeing as it was completely useless.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Last edited by theoreticmusic at Sep 30, 2008,