I just bought a Jackson Dinky i think its a Dinky lol
but its my first Floyd Rose guitar sand the b and e string is to close to frets so no note will sound except when they are played open???

What do i do??
How do i fix???
haha, none of us were born know this either.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
a spring would pull the bridge lower.

so unless the ass end of his bridge is lifted, that's not going to fix a dead note.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
a spring would pull the bridge lower.

so unless the ass end of his bridge is lifted, that's not going to fix a dead note.

really?
wierd the guitar tech at work put a spring in the back and it raised the bridge :S

My mistake though!
no problem.

but maybe he added a spring, or moved the springs you had AND loosened the screws in the back, to balance the bridge.

sTrings pull against sPrings

you increase sPring tension to pull the bridge down, you loosen sPrings to release the bridge, and let it lift.

you can adjust by adding, removing sPrings, by adjusting the screws in the trem cavity, or by changing sTring gauge.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62