I'm looking at buying a new amp along with my new guitar. I'm most likely going to end up getting the agile AL-3100 which comes with Two Type V Alnico humbucker pickups.

I'm looking for just getting a practice amp that could also be used for a small gig of maybe less than 20 people.

I know that UG isn't on Line 6's side, but I love the customization options it has, I'm looking for an amp by line 6 or has line 6 qualities.

So if you have a trustworthy Line 6 or an amp that has similar qualities, suggest it to me and I'll try it out at my next GC trip.
get a behringer v-amp instead of a line 6...the distortion sounds so much better on the v-amp than the line 6..great for a practice amp and small gigs
Quote by SenorSmiley
The new Vox are awful. I bought an AC and sent it back it was so bad.

I haven't had a problem tonally or quality wise with either of mine.

Granted they are both modelers, but still, I enjoy them both for what they are.

@TS- I suggest you delete this thread and move it to Guitar Gear and Accessories, as you'll get better advice there.
This is turning into another incarnation of the infamous "fail thread"...

If you truly like Line 6's customization options, get a Vetta, a Flextone, or a Spider Valve. Under no circumstances should you get a Spider III, and if you're curious as to why UG has about 234324234 million horror stories about them (MG's too).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I ordered an AC. It looked like a crazy Chinese knockoff. The parts were very cheap, the enclosure was like hard board and even the tolex was nothing like the old AC-30 I had.

There was a bad rattle inside and it didn't sound anything like a Vox. The handwired model and the Brian May model are great. All the others are disposable type amps.

I would not reccomend one