Page 1 of 10
How epically have you failed on a gig?one time the mike fell and my guitar hit a man in the face.even though i failed,it was hilarious.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
I was doing a cover of Painkiller by Judas Priest for a show at my school a while ago. There's a part in the song where all the instruments cut out except guitar which I was playing. So I ran up to the front of the stage for this part and as soon as all the instruments cut out, my patch cable pulls out of the amp, so there's just silence and everybody thought the song was over.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Gsaws
I was doing a cover of Painkiller by Judas Priest for a show at my school a while ago. There's a part in the song where all the instruments cut out except guitar which I was playing. So I ran up to the front of the stage for this part and as soon as all the instruments cut out, my patch cable pulls out of the amp, so there's just silence and everybody thought the song was over.

That sucks!

my idiot singer poured water all over me..and my dads 1970 sg..... i literally almost killed him right there
Call me Jack
Quote by cprl_mustard
please dont use words like epic, it makes you sound like a moron

go to hell
I want Super Saiyan abilities
I was going to do an epic "bass drum kick off".. but I slipped somehow, and Kicked wrong, broke my drummers bass drum, and fell.

It was lulzworthy.
One time some moron set a drink on my lead guitarist's line 6 and really screwed it up during the show

my very first gig, i put new strings on my V right before the show, and very hurridly. the second song (aerials by system of a down) i tuned down to drop c# (we were already playing a half step so no big deal). the next song we played was in standard, but i had accidentally put the string on the wrong side of the tuner peg and completely detuned my low E, rendering it useless for that song >.<
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by garrett5
I was going to do an epic "bass drum kick off".. but I slipped somehow, and Kicked wrong, broke my drummers bass drum, and fell.

It was lulzworthy.

Im sure the drummer was cracking up
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Rolling Stones - Satisfaction

There's a part in every chorus where everyone cuts out except for the drummer.

First time I did it right, but for the rest of the song I was too into it and kept playing right over the drummer
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
I got three songs into a worship performance before realising that I hadn't turned up my volume pot.

I'd turned it down after a quick practice and not turned it back up....
Quote by Kosh H
One time some moron set a drink on my lead guitarist's line 6 and really screwed it up during the show

THAT is the fail
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
The biggest I've screwed up on is when I anticipated the opening of a Beethoven symphony and played a split second ahead of everyone else. Goddamnit I facepalmed against myself.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I got three songs into a worship performance before realising that I hadn't turned up my volume pot.

I'd turned it down after a quick practice and not turned it back up....

I also hadn't tuned my D string so I sounded awful.....
Quote by elekguit
THAT is the fail

I thought line 6 made some pretty good high end equiptment? Thats what ive heard, no doubt that the spiders blow ass though.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
I was really stoned before a gig, and forgot all the words to the songs I was supposed to sing. I completely Cobained my vocal parts. My playing was fine, but the words just wouldn't come.
Great gig.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
One time i threw up on an assload of people.DRINKING IS BAD!

Quote by cprl_mustard
please dont use words like epic, it makes you sound like a moron

So does not using any form of punctuation or capitalization.
Quote by LaGrange
I thought line 6 made some pretty good high end equiptment? Thats what ive heard, no doubt that the spiders blow ass though.

Lol, I was kidding. Line 6 works this way... cheap amps = SHITTY

People try to defend them but you can do SO much better for a few more dollars that they aren't worth it. Line 6 does however make fairly nice amps in the high end range.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
before my band played, we were checking everything and i needed to switch a wire out. and my friend was like ok where do you need this new wire? i told him between the amp and the effects, and he says "no you need it here" and puts it between two pedals.

so when we start the song, guess whats not fixed. you can barely hear my guitar throughout the entire song, then in the outro i kicked the wire and the guitar came in full blast lol
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by elekguit

People try to defend them but you can do SO much better for a few more dollars that they aren't worth it. Line 6 does however make fairly nice amps in the high end range.

Yeah his was a half-stack.

my friend thought his guitar was broken cuz it wasnt making any sound.
he forgot to plug in LOL
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
Quote by Kosh H
Yeah his was a half-stack.

Not bad then. I retract my comment.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
Not bad then. I retract my comment.

hey its cool.i know what you mean

I forgot to put a capo on my guitar when I was supposed to... it sounded so off. While we were playing, I leaned over to my friend, "Hey? Does something sound really really off to you? Who is it?" and she says "I dont know" but then everyone starts looking around and staring at me.... lol. Luckily I realized it and put it on after the first few measures. Lol.
Quote by aaronob
I forgot to put a capo on my guitar when I was supposed to... it sounded so off. While we were playing, I leaned over to my friend, "Hey? Does something sound really really off to you? Who is it?" and she says "I dont know" but then everyone starts looking around and staring at me.... lol. Luckily I realized it and put it on after the first few measures. Lol.

That was idiotic.
i dropped my pick right before the chorus of creep.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
It started raining during an outdoor gig my band had. We hurried to get the equiptment covered and safe. Screwed with our entire set up. So the rain cleared and we went to start playing again. We were doing a cover of Turn the Page by Bob Seger. Unfortunately, we didn't bother with a soundcheck after we set up the second time and it sounded awful. We were so fed up we just stopped the song halfway through and just moved onto the next song.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
I didn't put my cable through the strap once and stepped on it, pulling it out in the middle of a song.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
That was idiotic.

Hey.... no need to rub it in... lol. I realize that.

Also, it wasnt during a gig, but during practice I was playing my electric guitar and I said "Hey.... why isnt it coming through the amp?"

"LOL! YOU DIDNT EVEN PLUG YOUR CABLE IN!!"
During a solo, I was walking backwards, eyes closed. Tripped of my amp. Luckily, I had the reflex to protect my guitar with my body and I fell over the amp, so nothing was broken. Luckily. I would have killed myself if I broke my '57 Twin Amp.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I once hit myself in the mouth with my headstock. It was prett funny except for the fact that my mouth was bleeding quite alot...
Quote by Survivalism
So does not using any form of punctuation or capitalization.

...but using the word epic is worse.
Quote by JeanMi36
During a solo, I was walking backwards, eyes closed. Tripped of my amp. Luckily, I had the reflex to protect my guitar with my body and I fell over the amp, so nothing was broken. Luckily. I would have killed myself if I broke my '57 Twin Amp.

Walking backwards+closed eyes=truly epic fail.

Quote by elekguit

I was about to argue until I read the end of your post.

What do you think of my amp?
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"