The fail in this thread is laughable!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Sounds like a person who has way too much time on his hands. And had his lunch money taken away maybe once too many times in high school.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
So now I am going to have to physically remove the sandwich from those fvckers bags just to check if the mold is fake or not?

This is an injustice.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
you should plant a sandwich in there that is infected with ecoli. Wipe the bread on the inside of a toilet and whoever gets sick is the thief.
thats awesome
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by mrjiggyfly122
you should plant a sandwich in there that is infected with ecoli. Wipe the bread on the inside of a toilet and whoever gets sick is the thief.

wow that's an amazing idea!

or maybe just put rat poison in the sandwich... i dont think that's breaking any laws, if they eat it at their own will

the only problem with the special mold bag is, somebody might throw out the sandwich if they think it's moldy

make a sammich, load it up with laxitives and stuff and let the person steal it again.

promise they leave you alone.

/thread.
now instead of eating it they'll probably throw it out...
weird idea though
Oh dear lord yes,its the holy grail of security-
what if i just went down the block to the deli?
Digital Distribution sucks.