Page 1 of 2
Ok i need some opinions here. There is a very very attractive girl that goes to a different school than me. I know that she likes me (we have hooked up) and would definantly date me, but heres the problem. She is in state's custody and can only hangout on mondays, and occasionally fridays. She cant even talk to me on the phone! Is it worth it??
Might I enquire as to why she is in state custody?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by schtick_bomb
Ok i need some opinions here. There is a very very attractive girl that goes to a different school than me. I know that she likes me (we have hooked up) and would definantly date me, but heres the problem. She is in state's custody and can only hangout on mondays, and occasionally fridays. She cant even talk to me on the phone! Is it worth it??

Quote by schtick_bomb

Hmm?
Quote by soulflyV
Hmm?

That was unique!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
If you had the confidence you wouldn't need to ask us anthing, you know the answer yourself deep inside dude.
lmfao lol............^^^ you forgot to capitalize one I in the first one but thats funny
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
State's custody?
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by Flying Couch
Hip Relations Thread?

Relatives Hip Ship Thread!?
Quote by Faux
whats the best part about sex with eighty one year olds?
theres eighty of them
Quote by Wolfwood╬
almost 1 year at UG?

also only 31 posts
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by Wolfwood╬
almost 1 year at UG?

Year 1 = rookie year
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by DannyMcawesome
Relatives Hip Ship Thread!?

Delashore Pear Vies?
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
****!!!!! When did clear thinking and logic go out of style?

How frequently you see/talk to her is irrelevant unless you are a needy person (to any degree)
That is just my opinion
What I'm really trying to say is actually THINK about what you are doing, instead of asking us...use your brain, and think over EVERY ASPECT of what you are doing
In my opinion tho, you're definitely asking the wrong question..if i were you i would be mulling over the thoughts of why she is in state custody and how that could reflect her personality or how it would effect your relationship...
If its young love than you really don't NEED to give any thought to it, its over before it began, BUT it is good practice to actually think about what you are doing.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I say go for it..at least you can see her maybe 2 times a week..I'm in a long distance relationship and I'm states away from that person but it still works..so I'm sure your whole situation can work out..
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I say go for it..at least you can see her maybe 2 times a week..I'm in a long distance relationship and I'm states away from that person but it still works..so I'm sure your whole situation can work out..

Is it RabidGuitarist??

PS: sorry bout the double post
well its definantly not LOVE, in any way, my age is regardless. i just know ive got feelings for her and some advice is always helpful in my opinion. shes a relativly good person it was just a truancy problem last year aand her mom didnt want to deal with it.
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Is it RabidGuitarist??

PS: sorry bout the double post

No..what made you think that?
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
No..what made you think that?

nevermind, I thought it was you that made the thread about him for a sec... I admit failure
Dude thats not a relationship... if you wanna have sex than have fun with that *rolls eyes* she can't even talk on the phone
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
nevermind, I thought it was you that made the thread about him for a sec... I admit failure

Lol..it's fine..but it is a guy on UG so at least you're close
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Page 1 of 2