Is there a website or something that has a bunch of cool sounding licks for guitar?
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
way to help out........ seriously this site is huge can you pinpoint me to a section of it ? I am not gonna go through a million of tabs to find one that I like.
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
All aboard the failboat!

Quote by Rooskiy
way to help out........ seriously this site is huge can you pinpoint me to a section of it ? I am not gonna go through a million of tabs to find one that I like.

The guitar tabs section.
Quote by Rooskiy

Give up the guitar now.
Quote by 12/18
in your mind

Oh man, you read my mind.

Come up with something OP, look at tabs for your favourite songs, copy them and try and work out something creative. I can't go as far as to tell you what your favourite songs are though.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Chen-min
FGive up the gUitar now.

This.
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by Iriathz
www.shredacademy.com

Click "Lessons", then go to "Licks".

thank bro....
at least one decent person helped. All these other monkeys give me attitude because they never/will never get laid in the life.
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by Rooskiy
thank bro....
at least one decent person helped. All these other monkeys give me attitude because they never/will never get laid in the life.

no problem, mate.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Rooskiy
thank bro....

We'll see if in 4 years of googling stuff for stupid pit dwellers you still want to give honest answers to stupid threads like this...
Quote by Rooskiy
thank bro....

Lol its not good to lie to yourself.
But anyways, have you heard of the song, Google man and the Searchbar?
Great song..
the lyrics are along the lines of..
You are a douche
you are a douche
use the searchbar
use the searchbar
You will suceed, when your balls drop, and you find out what manhood is!

Use the melody from carol of the bells
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Rooskiy
thank bro....

Aww, c'mon, I gave you decent advice.

Time to lose the training wheels brah!
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Rooskiy
thank bro....

Nah. I think it's because you ask stupid questions and don't use Google. Nevermind the fact that you're on a guitar tab site asking where to find guitar tabs.

At least, that's why I'm giving you attitude.
Quote by Rooskiy
thank bro....

You're on a guitar website with thousands of tabs, hundreds of videos and you come to the forum asking where to find decent licks?
Quote by Survivalism
All aboard the failboat!

He's the pilot of the Failocopter... all the way to Failodelphia
Quote by Rooskiy
thank bro....
or MAYBE they're giving you attitude because you put a GUITAR question in The Pit instead of one of the Guitar Forums.

*reported*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.