Have you guys seen the movie? or the play?
In Health class they started showing the movie and I just finished it cause its on youtube... and its great.
for those of you who don't know what its about... its about this kid who makes a bomb threat to the Football team. then the next year everyone makes fun of him. and he's in this play where he's a murderer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDkNIPI3YaY
there is the link for Part 1 to the movie
It was a pretty good movie, haven't seen it since grade 9 though.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
my school performed this play, its interesting to say the least
"Be yourself, it's all that you can do"
If only Chris would take his own advice...
When I joined MIFA last year (it's a theatrical competition in Michigan), another school did it.

In their version, the kid just writes a threat on the blackboard, gets made fun of, then comes to school and shoots some kids. Except it's all told through the kid's imagination after he's already killed everyone.

I thought it was really good, though I've never seen the movie.
Quote by archangels666
When I joined MIFA last year (it's a theatrical competition in Michigan), another school did it.

In their version, the kid just writes a threat on the blackboard, gets made fun of, then comes to school and shoots some kids. Except it's all told through the kid's imagination after he's already killed everyone.

I thought it was really good, though I've never seen the movie.

You wouldn't happen to know what school it was do you?

Ours did it about two years ago and was the same concept. It's actually very good.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

No, I've seen a show on TV where the kid makes a clay-mation video of a school shooting, kills himself, then the mum goes to the school and shoots 7 people, then goes to home and cuddles her dead boy when the credits roll...

Wait, what?
I've only seen the scene on youtube where he shows his video to the committee or whatever, showing all the bullying and abuse. Heavy shit.

Quote by Chen-min
No, I've seen a show on TV where the kid makes a clay-mation video of a school shooting, kills himself, then the mum goes to the school and shoots 7 people, then goes to home and cuddles her dead boy when the credits roll...

Wait, what?

That's terribly sad.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by Sonicxlover at Sep 29, 2008,
Dude, I had to write an essay tonight.

but that all went to hell when I started watching the video.
thanks...

Haha No actually thanks
Gave me some good ideas for my essay

Nah I haven't seen it. Sorry.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Personally, I thought it was fudging awesome.
That's just me though.
No, I haven't seen it.

Last movie? Mango Yellow.
Last play? Romeo & Juliet, Melbourne Shakespeare.