So my buddy is offering me... this exact guitar.

And a Marshall AVT100. I saw it and it's in great condition. There's no visible scratches and the sound is just great. He's selling it for $350.

So... would any of these be a good deal?

I haven't had an electric guitar before, I'm an acoustic guy. But I was always looking for an electric guitar and amp, and these seem to be good offers to me.

So, whats your opinion on the matter?
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
to me it seems like a great deal. however, why is he selling it? and how close of friends are you? do you think he would rip you off?
guitar and amp for 350? go for it.

that paul looks sweet
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Nice to see another calgarian. I'd say try the guitar out and see if you like it.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by Guitar x Dude 7
to me it seems like a great deal. however, why is he selling it? and how close of friends are you? do you think he would rip you off?

I don't hang out with him much, but I've known him in junior high. He said he's just got 58' Gibson Les Paul and some other Marshall amp that's apparently worth $1500. He's a pretty rich dude, and I guess he doesn't wanna bear the weight of his extra gear, and he heard from my Facebook status that I'm looking to buy a guitar and amp, so there's his offer. It's pretty well legit to me.
Quote by edusty2010
I'd go for it, maybe if you can try to get the amp out of it and get an all tube amp, you'll like the sound of that much better

I have no idea what that would mean... I don't know anything about amps or sound quality and stuff like that...
Try it out, make sure you follow the basic guitar and amp buying guidelines

eg inotation, good condition, crank the amp, make sure none of the tubes are out of whack (cbf finding out if it has tubes or not). It's never a good buy unless you try it.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Is that the Marshall hybrid amp? I haven't heard many good things about them...
However it seems like a good deal. If you like the amp and guitar go for it, but i'd try them first.
go for it man
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*