Well, I need a new phone.
So what can I get for $200 AUS.
I was thinking the NOKIA 6300 but im not sure if i should buy it because my brother said he might give me his phone which is the Sony Ericsson K850i
This:
But in the blue colour instead of green.
But he will only give to me if i be good. But he said if i dnt be good he won't give it to me. Which im not sure if ive been good.
Soo should i buy the new phone now? Or wait to see if I get his phone?
Thanks.
Kill yourself.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
might as well wait to see if you get a free phone, but if it seems obvious youre being manipulated, just forget it
how old are you? getting things for "being good" doesnt work past like age 8, and if you're younger than that, you dont need a phone
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Wait and see if you get the new one, because then if you do you have $200 to spend on drugs.
Quote by Ackj
how old are you? getting things for "being good" doesnt work past like age 8, and if you're younger than that, you dont need a phone

my brotehr is being a dick and im 14
Quote by HondaCivic
Well, I need a new phone.
So what can I get for $200 AUS.
I was thinking the NOKIA 6300 but im not sure if i should buy it because my brother said he might give me his phone which is the Sony Ericsson K850i
This: http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/Sony-Ericsson-K850i-cyber-shot-phone-2.jpg
But in the blue colour instead of green.
But he will only give to me if i be good. But he said if i dnt be good he won't give it to me. Which im not sure if ive been good.
Soo should i buy the new phone now? Or wait to see if I get his phone?
Thanks.

Seriously, do some research.

Go to the Optus, Telstra, Soul and Virgin stores at your local shopping centre and do some detective work.

Ask each of them what the best phone for $200 or less is, ask them about features, plans, compare them, and do some serious thinking.

A phone isn't just a thing that you get without thinking about it, or getting a forum to pick for you. You know what you want, we don't.