Thoughts on this?

Also, how are the Blackouts on this baby, because this might be a factor in me keeping them (if I get this guitar).

Also, is it harder to play with only one inlay, which is at the 12th fret?
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Well, I can't vouch for the Blackouts (never played with them), but I can tell you that if you've been playing for a little while, the inlays won't make a difference. If you still need that reference, you can use the dots above the frets, you should be able to get used to it in no time. Good luck.
Quote by Snake™
Thoughts on this?

Also, how are the Blackouts on this baby, because this might be a factor in me keeping them (if I get this guitar).

Also, is it harder to play with only one inlay, which is at the 12th fret?

it's a good guitar, my friend has it
the floyd rose can be a pain sometimes
if you can though, get a better schecter. schecters are great but get a hellraiser, and if you want to fr get a hellraiser fr

its not that much better but its worth every penny

look at a bunch of guitars and try things out
Well that guy on here that has both says he likes them both almost equally, but he prefers the blackjack just a bit more. Although, keep in mind the blackjack finishes (IMO) don't look as great, and the hellraiser also has coil tapped pickups.
hellraiser's and blackjacks are just as good. There almost the same guitar, just different pickups and looks.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
hellraiser's and blackjacks are just as good. There almost the same guitar, just different pickups and looks.

This. I got it for the satin (hate gloss on necks) finish, blackouts, and ebony board.

looks great, very nice. Do the blackjacks have ebony fretboards?

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by Necrophagist777
looks great, very nice. Do the blackjacks have ebony fretboards?

Quote by dewysoss
This. I got it for the satin (hate gloss on necks) finish, blackouts, and ebony board.

reread my post kthx
HAHA I'm such a retard!!! LMAO

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
O i didn't know the had different headstocks as well. I think the white looks best but the black has that kinda old school look to it too with the yellow/cream binding.
Quote by HighPotency
Well that guy on here that has both says he likes them both almost equally, but he prefers the blackjack just a bit more. Although, keep in mind the blackjack finishes (IMO) don't look as great, and the hellraiser also has coil tapped pickups.

*waves*

Just like HighPotency said, I prefer the Blackjack ATX just a little more, but I love both guitars.

The only real way to tell which is best for you is to try 'em out. What edges it out for me is the ebony fretboard, pickups, and i liked the aged white look. My Hellraiser is also one of the pre-2008 models, without the coil-tap. I've heard from a number of people that the untapped Hellraisers are very slightly better in tone than the tapped ones, but the difference is probably very minute. Tone is subjective however, so test 'em out best you can before you settle on one.

Wow, didn't know they came with the Sunset style headstock. I still prefer the C-1 headstock, but that looks real nice.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."