Page 1 of 2
I only want to know, what's the worst feeling that you have had in your life ??

for the people that we're wondering, a kick in the balls don't counts
Not being able to come up with a witty or funny response to this thread has gotta be the worst I've felt.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
The first time your parent(s) say they're disappointed in you.
The slow sinking feeling when you know you've really fucked something up and can't undo it
Losing my best friend/girlfriend because she is too afraid she will hurt me.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
the feeling of emptiness and loneliness hurts

or idk what its called but it feels like someone is crushing my butt hole..it hurts so bad i cant sit/walk/stand or breathe...oh man that shit hurts...

or the feeling of when you just fapped..and realized you killed several babies
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by damnphrophet
a kick in the balls don't counts

Wow, that's the worst piece of grammar I've seen in a while.
Man, this thread is a bummer
I was hoping for typical pit answers....
i'd have to agree with parents being disappointed in you, its a killer.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Besides deaths of people I know, and a kick in the balls.

When I slammed my momma's Rodeo into a fucking tree.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
haveing your Gf dump you on your 2 year aniversary after you took her to a movie and a nice dinner.
Quote by heaven's gate
Wow, that's the worst piece of grammar I've seen in a while.

That's why he wrote it so small.
realizing that you're not going to be able to finish a course at school because you've been an idiot and slacked off.
Quote by amazing FretMan

or the feeling of when you just fapped..and realized you killed several babies

did you know that when you fap, God kills an emo kid??

but seriously, loneliness is the worst thing that i've feel

(BTW my main language is sapnish , if you were wondering )
Remembering those social faux-pas that you made the previous night

E.g saying something you really shouldn't have said, or acting inappropriately to a member of the opposite sex.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by damnphrophet

Sapnish, is that like esperanto?
Quote by damnphrophet

Ah ok, if that's how it is.

edit: Wait, what's Sapnish?
The Shattered Glass Of Broken Dreams.
"a boat is a boat but a mystery box can be anything, it can even be a boat" - Once said by the great Peter Griffin
Quote by damnphrophet

but seriously, loneliness is the worst thing that i've feel

loneliness sucks..thats why im in the pit so much eheh

so it kills an emo kid and several babies?

and yo le perdono en su gramática inglesa pobre
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by lolcats
The slow sinking feeling when you know you've really fucked something up and can't undo it

This.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
The time of my life where I would slash my wrists to burn away the pain of the anger, hate, and sadness that slowly ate at my lonely, dying heart.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by heaven's gate
Ah ok, if that's how it is.

edit: Wait, what's Sapnish?

well sorry , i was laughing really loud that my mom shouted at me and throw the dog against me landing in the keyboard.

forget, seriously , i'm a dumbass writing on the computer , and i wanted to mean spanish
wow, so far I'd say nausea/gas pain is still winning, cept for a couple of posts which come close. Maybe I just have a messed up digestive system, cause when I get cramps (usually a prequel to diarehha) it feels like something in my gut is going to explode.
Quote by sixwingmortal
The time of my life where I would slash my wrists to burn away the pain of the anger, hate, and sadness that slowly ate at my lonely, dying heart.

Wait, you like FoB and MCR, are you serious?
also the feeling that you can't let go a fart cos' there's a lot of people around is very bad
Quote by technicolour
wow, so far I'd say nausea/gas pain is still winning, cept for a couple of posts which come close. Maybe I just have a messed up digestive system, cause when I get cramps (usually a prequel to diarehha) it feels like something in my gut is going to explode.

Nah, I know the feeling too. It kind of starts as hunger pain and gets worse and worse.

It's pretty horrible, but I reckon my ones trump that.
Quote by lolcats
Nah, I know the feeling too. It kind of starts as hunger pain and gets worse and worse.

It's pretty horrible, but I reckon my ones trump that.

This one time I was walking back to the univeristy and I had to stop at a shoppers drug mart and us their employee washroom, and then stop at a harveys 2 blocks later..what a day.
really really ****ing up - as in letting someone down when they needed you the most

when someone you care about ****s you over

knowing someone who care about is dying and there's nothing you can do - then going to their funeral

i think being helpless rather than being responsible is worse, at least if was your **** up you can try your best to rectify it
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Last edited by bigtimmy at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by damnphrophet
well sorry , i was laughing really loud that my mom shouted at me and throw the dog against me landing in the keyboard.

anyway...worst feeling? hmm...

when you have a mild case of diarrhea and you're shitting numerous small pellets
and it splashes up to your ass like a reverse shower

or when you feel that your sac is full because you haven't fapped for more than 2 weeks
Quote by lolcats

Wait, you like FoB and MCR, are you serious?

Wow.. **** you buddy, I was just sharing a story.
Quote by sixwingmortal
Wow.. **** you buddy, I was just sharing a story.

Jesus man, I wasn't sure if you were taking the piss or not.

Calm down eh? It's just the internet.
Quote by lolcats
Jesus man, I wasn't sure if you were taking the piss or not.

Calm down eh? It's just the internet.

... sigh. I am calm, but whatever, people misunderstand. It is the internet.
Quote by damnphrophet

*fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap*
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
*fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap*

Bastard photobucket.

<.<
>.>

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
everyone help the cause
*fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap**fap* *fap**fap**fap**fap**fap*
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
lonliness, the feeling of failure, of worthlessness.

and of course a kick in the balls
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
when i came home from a friends house one morning, and my parents were sitting at the table, with about 40 empty bags that had weed in them, pipes, bongs, ect, and said " Son, i think we have got a problem. "

almost fainted right then, cause i knew how bad i ****ed up and how dissapointed they were. havn't smoked weed since then, i am just to lazy to change my avatar and name descrpition:P ( this happened in may )
Page 1 of 2