Dude, its a $100 acoustic, don't put that much effort into it. Just paint it on.
Pretty sweet man, I was thinkin something like that but now that I saw it, I think i'm going to do a pretty similar. I'll prolly just run up to the 100 yen store to grab some supplies and stay up doing it tonight. No school tomorrow...woah... I just remembered I dont have school tomorrow!!!
Yeah.... I bought an acoustic for really cheap too and I was actually thinking about this same thing...
WOAH... I just got this possibly amazing idea. I was thinking of doing the base of the left coat one color and the other other half a differant color, then having designs of opposites colors on each side. One dark, the other light, and on the dark side i'm gonna have like an anarchy symbol and like badish stuff, and on the lighter side painting like flowers and a peace symbol to sybolize good. Sound good, or just really lame?
It could be cool as long as it isn't something generic.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
WOAH... I just got this possibly amazing idea. I was thinking of doing the base of the left coat one color and the other other half a differant color, then having designs of opposites colors on each side. One dark, the other light, and on the dark side i'm gonna have like an anarchy symbol and like badish stuff, and on the lighter side painting like flowers and a peace symbol to sybolize good. Sound good, or just really lame?

I think the colors and stuff could be neat if you do it right, but the whole anarchy symbols vs flowers thing is really overdone and pretty lame, I'm sure you can be more creative than that.
Quote by 777Corey
I think the colors and stuff could be neat if you do it right, but the whole anarchy symbols vs flowers thing is really overdone and pretty lame, I'm sure you can be more creative than that.

+1

The colors would be neat, but I would avoid the anarchy symbol and flowers
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Yeah, do something more original, try something personal or something most people won't understand but it looks cool anyway.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
I think you should do something different, but it's your guitar so you should do whatever you want with it. Just make sure you take the time to do it right so it doesn't look like crap.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by thsrayas
I think you should do something different, but it's your guitar so you should do whatever you want with it. Just make sure you take the time to do it right so it doesn't look like crap.

I made that post before i saw your other one. I really don't want to stick to the usual unusual, but i cant really think of anything else. Any tips? I plan on spending a couple days at least on it. What do you suggest as a base color to paint the whole body?
Quote by Guitarfreak217
I made that post before i saw your other one. I really don't want to stick to the usual unusual, but i cant really think of anything else. Any tips? I plan on spending a couple days at least on it. What do you suggest as a base color to paint the whole body?

Nothing too bright (I mean like in a neon sense) so it doesn't distract from detail. As for the design I'm not sure, like I said it's your guitar so you should do whatever you like.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Guitarfreak217/pictures/personal/427719/

How does that look?
I'm still changing some things and sharpening lines, but I'm almost done.
What should I change?
What looks good?
Last edited by Guitarfreak217 at Oct 2, 2008,
I like it...
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
What is everyone talking about? :'(

All I see is TS's Youtube account.
I don't see anything.

What are we talking about?!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I like it.....

However, if you want criticism, the things that would possibly be flaws are the color choices and it looks like it has a rough texture to it.... should be smooth.

Looks nice though. Designs are nice.
great then all you need to do is learn to play as well as hendrix
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
The texture looks a little rough and the edges could be more smooth but other than that it looks nice.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows