Poll: Should stuntmen receive recognition at the Oscars?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should stuntmen receive recognition at the Oscars?
Yes
14 64%
No
3 14%
I don't watch/care about the Oscars.
5 23%
Voters: 22.
*poll coming*

For several years, filmmakers and movie fans alike have been trying to get stunt performers recognition at the Academy Awards.

What do you think? Do you believe stuntmen should be recognized at the Oscar ceremonies?
not at the oscars but defintly tehy should get bsome reward ceremony
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Never actually thought of that, it's an interesting idea though. Maybe something like Stunt Coordination, I don't know.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
no...the visual effects person can get an award as could a director because they ultimately tell the stunt man what to do..
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Stuntmen are the bassists of the film industry. The job would be a pain in the ass without them and the finished product would end up feeling like it was missing something if they weren't there, but no one really cares who they are.
the movies wouldnt be nearly as exciting without them. they deserve to be recognized.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
uhh. no
?

I suppose it was coincidence, then. Being from '07, I guess you'd have missed that epic legacy. That's another story for another day, though. I'd hate to be accused of leading a thread off-topic.