Who cares?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by neptune1988
what genre would Ting-Tings be under?

Indie?
Alternative?

which forum do I post in?

Just so you can go and talk shit about them?

I don't even like them and I think you're being a douche.

As if your sig wasn't a giveaway already.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Just so you can go and talk shit about them?

I don't even like them and I think you're being a douche.

As if your sig wasn't a giveaway already.

what does me liking the military have to do with the Ting-Tings?
Quote by neptune1988
what does me liking the military have to do with the Ting-Tings?

I never said it had anything to do with the ting tings, it has something to do with you being an asshole as far as I'm concerned though
Quote by Weybl Himself
I never said it had anything to do with the ting tings, it has something to do with you being an asshole as far as I'm concerned though

I'm confused.

I'm an a-hole because I like the military?

Please explain...
Quote by neptune1988
what genre would Ting-Tings be under?

Indie?
Alternative?

which forum do I post in?

the "Go away, no one cares" thread would suffice.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by neptune1988
I'm confused.

I'm an a-hole because I like the military?

Please explain...

Well mostly it's the fact that you're going out of your way to find the right forum just to hang crap on a band you don't like.

As for the military thing, I'm a pacifist, I'm anti-military, anti-violence. It's that simple
Shut up and let them go, you asshole, hey!
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by Weybl Himself

Holy fucking shit. You're the real asshole here buddy. Supporting our troops in Iraq doesn't mean we agree with the reason they're over there.
That's not my name, that's not MY NAME!!

It's catchy I dono, is there a genre for crap?
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
It goes in the Crap genre forum.

I have no idea where that is, or where it should for that matter.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by Weybl Himself

What the **** was shoved your a**hole buddy. Only dick around here is you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion you judgmental prick.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Quote by Weybl Himself
Well mostly it's the fact that you're going out of your way to find the right forum just to hang crap on a band you don't like.

As for the military thing, I'm a pacifist, I'm anti-military, anti-violence. It's that simple

Well, the first thing, yeah I was just gonna bash 'em but oh well. The points been made.

And for the second thing. I get where you would have disagreeable thoughts/opinions on the military thing, but next time dont call me out on it. (I am sorry if I offended you though. I really am.)
Could someone please explain what the hell happened here?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by TOAOIsaac

Rape.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by kayman121
What the **** was shoved your a**hole buddy. Only dick around here is you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion you judgmental prick.

thank you for understanding.

Also kayman, is your name in reference to Kramer from Seinfeld? I'm just asking.
Quote by TOAOIsaac

The military is bad, TS likes them, others don't agree, fight ensues, lulz for the other readers ensue.

This being said:
F*ck The USofA(ssholes) and their over-the-top, blind patriotism and their superiority complex. Y'all ain't shit. Have a nice day.

Back on topic: Pm a Mod and ask him about it.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Quote by TOAOIsaac

Some douchebag from down under thinks it makes you an asshole to support our troops in Iraq.

EDIT: And apparently a fuckin canuck, eh.
For some reason, I get the feeling this thread turned into a random senseless comedy hour.

Anyone else care to challenge this?
Quote by rcw110131
Some douchebag from down under thinks it makes you an asshole to support our troops in Iraq.

EDIT: And apparently a fuckin canuck, eh.

Typical American. Think you're king shit EH? Yeah, EH? Just cause Canada won't suck your fat american d*cks doesn't mean you have to be so PMSy, EH. A lot of people in the world dislike Americans because most Americans are fat ignorant morons like you who they're top shit and they own the world.

EDIT: EH. Douche.
PM for details.