Any of you guys wear any jeans that are other colors other than like normal blue and black?

I just bought some bright blue and some purple jeans and i like them so far.
actually the piss me off a lot. nothing pisses me off more than girls walking around with bright yellow pants and cute is what we aim for shirts.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
actually the piss me off a lot. nothing pisses me off more than girls walking around with bright yellow pants and cute is what we aim for shirts.

well im not a girl and i dont like cute is what we aim for.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

I know. Girls wearing pants is just wrong
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

there are guys at my school who dress like that. some call themselves "retro kids". i guess they think wearing as many colors as you can possibly find is retro
Nope, i like my black faded jeans..
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by SeveralSpecies

it should be a dress, or nothing!

and i happen to not have a dress at my house!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by SeveralSpecies

+1

Also, i don't really give a shit. The pants aren't gunna be on that long anyway!
^ You sir, Win.

EDIT: To the guy who said girls shouldn't win pants. He gets a cookie, not you.
Well I normally wear black jeans but the other day after some convincing from some females I bought some really faded grey jeans that are a bit tight and a PURPLE shirt.

I had some reservations but the whole 'metro' look is kinda growing on me now...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock

I had some reservations but the whole 'metro' look is kinda growing on me now...

fag
I think it looks kinda hot on some girls. But it pisses me off when I see dudes in those pants. And some even have pants that are like, half yellow half black and lot's of other ugly colours.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

the lady just gave me some purple pants and they ae awesomd
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by ViperScale
fag

I know... ...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
If you're going to try to be stylish, do it tastefully. Those colored jeans are a trend that will be gone in a year. They don't look good, and anyone who compliments them will be doing so half-sarcastically.
I like colored pants on occasion, but they only look good if they're at least a little tight. Loose colored pants would look weird.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
this thread is full of fail.

*exits thread*
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
if i could find some dark green jeans, i would wear them untill they wore out, and then i would wear them even more
nothing.
My girlfriend has a pair of purple skinny jeans that look amazing on her....
ಠ_ಠ
colored jeans look amazing on women.

on men?

ehhhh......unless they're hot pink, I think it's a nogo.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Hey man- wear what you like and what portrays your image best. Be a trend setter not a follower- if 90% of people say you look stupid then chances are you are doing something right...unless fitting in to social trends is what you are aiming for.