So I'm one of those kids in your community going down a bad road in life (pics)

Page 1 of 3
Hey thanks, I was looking for pictures of ugly people. You just saved my time. Have a cookie.
Quote by jsnate
Hey thanks, I was looking for pictures of ugly people. You just saved my time. Have a cookie.

wow that's harsh, bu Hilarious
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Did anyone else notice the first picture and the sixth picture are redundant?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Serious Busines
I'd hit that girl in the blue sweater.

just what i was thinking....

seriously though, why are people jackasses? don't worry about what they say
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by HighPotency
I like how in none of those pictures you are looking at the camera.

I was drunk. Haters keep hatin'. I've got real friends and we have real fun. Get back to the "dating" and "what will I do with my hair" and "opinions on gay as **** bullet belts and leather jackets" threads.
Quote by madbasslover
So did your nose stay put after you held it up for the first picture or do you look like a pig naturally?

Here's the type of shit I'm looking for. Keep it coming.
Quote by myvaliantleap
I was drunk. Haters keep hatin'. I've got real friends and we have real fun. Get back to the "dating" and "what will I do with my hair" and "opinions on gay as **** bullet belts and leather jackets" threads.

Ouch.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hah someone had a good night.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by myvaliantleap

Kay, but you only have three friends and you'll never **** anyone in your life.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Red33
Kay, but you only have three friends and you'll never **** anyone in your life.

I'm glad you know me.

P.S. Worst reply evar!!

If you want to hurt my feelings don't suck so much dick doing it.
Quote by myvaliantleap
awww someone caught feelings...
I'm an "08er". You Mad?
Quote by myvaliantleap

Unless the girl in the blue sweater is puttin out with you, your opinion is invalid.
Quote by Travie88
awww someone caught feelings...

lulz.

Let's see how long we can make this last. All of you self involved twits think I posted this to get comments on my ****ing hair or something. In all honesty, Harmony-central's been down so I've come over here to annoy the **** out of you all. And it's working.
uhh.... uhh.
What?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by jsnate
Unless the girl in the blue sweater is puttin out with you, your opinion is invalid.

You'll never know.
Quote by Serious Busines
I'd hit that girl in the blue sweater.

She looks a lot like this new girl in my school.

Except the new girl is way cuter.
Quote by myvaliantleap
You are a ****ing idiot.

That's your opinion, and since it is obvious you're not doin' it with the blue sweater girl, your opinion is invalid.
Quote by jsnate
That's your opinion, and since it is obvious you're not doin' it with the blue sweater girl, your opinion is invalid.

It's obvious eh? Oh young padawan, the night was ver' young.
Quote by myvaliantleap
lulz.

Let's see how long we can make this last. All of you self involved twits think I posted this to get comments on my ****ing hair or something. In all honesty, Harmony-central's been down so I've come over here to annoy the **** out of you all. And it's working.

think he's still high
hey man, no oen cares bout ya hair
but dude...hook me in with ya little friends
Quote by myvaliantleap
It's obvious eh? Oh young padawan, the night was ver' young.

Star wars nerd as well?
Quote by kman123
think he's still high
hey man, no oen cares bout ya hair
but dude...hook me in with ya little friends

lulz. My point being is that this forum is full of people asking "What should I do with my hair!>!>?" and everyone gives all these nice answers but when an obvious troll thread comes along they just keep feeding it. Hilarious is what this is. 10+ pages unless the mods shoot it down.
Quote by The Madcap
Yeah, I'd cum all over her face.

yeah you know a girl is a keeper if she looks cute with cum all over her face.
Quote by myvaliantleap
I am the Teras Kasi Master

Now you see, you're using star wars nerd terms, with someone who is not a star wars nerd.

[Edit:] BLACKFLAG LMAO!!! You just made my night.
Page 1 of 3