hey what are some big metal festivals in Canada and the US, the only ones i can think of are heavy mtl and ozzfest, and those are a long time away.
Metalstock is ok. Lineup has been lacking the last few years.
Metal For The Brain was the best we had and that got shut down for good.
Overcranked normally has some great bands, but that seems to be failing.
You asked for US festivals.

First one that springs to mind is the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. The lineup this year was fucking amazing.
Quote by Magero
You asked for US festivals.

First one that springs to mind is the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. The lineup this year was fucking amazing.

Yea the lineup is always sweet for that. Mayhem fest is good too.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
holy **** New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. il be there how do i get tickets
Last edited by onetenpercent at Sep 30, 2008,
About a year and a half now and i'll be allowed to see whatever band i like...supposing they play in Australia.
Thrash Assault Festival.

Id kill to go.... Heathen, Sadus, Artillery, Deathrow....
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
^that isn't in the US is it? I love Heathen, Sadus, and Artillery... add Forbidden and Coroner for a golden ticket.

EDIT: btw, Summer Slaughter is a pretty famous US tour of a lot of technical death metal bands, I don't know if that would count as a metal festival, but it comes to the US & Canada.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Is it not? Whoops sorry man I was almost sure.... my bad, its in Germany haha whoops.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Is it not? Whoops sorry man I was almost sure.... my bad, its in Germany haha whoops.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

AHHHH!

AHH! AH AH!!!

you gave me such high hopes and then you shot me down mercilessly.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.