all that remains came to boise the other day. so i took the day off from work to go see them. 23 bucks to go see them trivium, the human abstract, and 36 crazy fist. i thought it was a great concert. What made it better was i got to meet them after the concert. in the back. we were walkin past the tour bus and we seen oli standing there. ****in got him to sign my shirt. then the rest of the band came out. had all them sign my shirt. it was ****in aswesome. it was wierd because trivium was the last act. i think atr is alot better then trivium. was just wondering if anybody else ever met with a kick ass band on accident.

PS my friend caught the drum head when trivium thrown it out in the crowd. it was ****in sweet
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
I met ATR on the first day of their tour with Dragonforce, ****ing badass dudes. Nicest guys ever too, especially Phil. Was a fan before then, but a much bigger fan now. I also talked to Jeanne after the show, and during the second time I saw them with Dforce, she's cool to talk to and always hugs the fans and gets out there, it's awesome.
Quote by MANNN
all that remains came to boise the other day. so i took the day off from work to go see them. 23 bucks to go see them trivium, the human abstract, and 36 crazy fist. i thought it was a great concert. What made it better was i got to meet them after the concert. in the back. we were walkin past the tour bus and we seen oli standing there. ****in got him to sign my shirt. then the rest of the band came out. had all them sign my shirt. it was ****in aswesome. it was wierd because trivium was the last act. i think atr is alot better then trivium. was just wondering if anybody else ever met with a kick ass band on accident.

PS my friend caught the drum head when trivium thrown it out in the crowd. it was ****in sweet

...FAIL
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail