Quote by myvaliantleap
****!!! now I have to stay up.

P.S. We all die at some point.

you die first though
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by amazing FretMan
you die first though

Yay!

Could someone direct 4chan to this guy?

I tend to stay away from that place.
myvaliantleap, make friends with a noose.

Good job making a pointless thread. I'm going to get Mark Reid to come after you now.
Quote by Josh Shiells
myvaliantleap, make friends with a noose.

Good job making a pointless thread. I'm going to get Mark Reid to come after you now.

ok.
COOOOOOOL, more phail thread.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
I hate you

*reported*

me?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

I've been resisting the urge to post in your threads, but now this spamming is just annoying. I come to the pit to find things that make me laugh and crap like that (I'm sure you can understand that), But really? your threads, and all the posts in them just don't quite take the cake. I feel I speak for more people than just my self when I say "We're here for a good time, don't ruin it for us."

Please go to bed now.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Hmm where are the modzz lol, we need a few more pit mods and less pedantic ones that are to hard on us pit monkeys what about TDI Agree with above post.
a little lost.....
Quote by EnyoAdonai
I've been resisting the urge to post in your threads, but now this spamming is just annoying. I come to the pit to find things that make me laugh and crap like that (I'm sure you can understand that), But really? your threads, and all the posts in them just don't quite take the cake. I feel I speak for more people than just my self when I say "We're here for a good time, don't ruin it for us."

Please go to bed now.

Sorry I ruined your fun. You don't have to look at my threads, there are plenty of others.
Quote by Davo Ownz
Hmm where are the modzz lol, we need a few more pit mods and less pedantic ones that are to hard on us pit monkeys what about TDI Agree with above post.

*2050* "and this is how the pit started to slowly become a copy of 4chan"
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by myvaliantleap
Sorry I ruined your fun. You don't have to look at my threads, there are plenty of others.

I only needed to see each one once. On UG we generally keep the same conversation to the same thread, ie you don't need to start a new one to say goodnight to all of your fanboys.

Read the rules, it says that somewhere I believe (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, the point is: you do not need 4 threads floating around the pit at the same time which all seem to be, at a glance, about trolling.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible