has subjected you to more of me. So, what's everyone's plans for today (or this afternoon for you europeans)? See, I can be socially aware and think beyond my own skull. Can you guys?
Quote by tonedeafidiot
lolcat's biggest fail pwns your biggest win.

And I think you just earned yourself a sigging.

My 'failure' has indeed turned into a subsequent win. Thanks valient-whatsyourface!

I feel all warm and fuzzy.
Quote by blackflag49

TS in 1998.

**** yeah!!!!

That schtick is getting old though blackflag. I have faith in you. You were one of the only lolz from the other thread(s).
Quote by lolcats
And I think you just earned yourself a sigging.

My 'failure' has indeed turned into a subsequent win. Thanks valient-whatsyourface!

I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Has it? When will the villagers learn to not feed the troll?
Well I'm glad you revel in your obesity.

Enjoy heart disease!

It's not trolling anymore you nub. You don't annoy us.

We're winding you up.

We're in the realm of meta-trolling now bitch.
Quote by lolcats
Well I'm glad you revel in your obesity.

Enjoy heart disease!

It's not trolling anymore you nub. You don't annoy us.

We're winding you up.

We're in the realm of meta-trolling now bitch.

I'm as calm as can be man.

Quote by soulflyV
$20 says this guy was hoping for Pit Immortality.

Nevertheless, *reported*

Nope, just harmony-central is having database problems so I figured I'd come annoy you ****s.
Quote by soulflyV
$20 says this guy was hoping for Pit Immortality.

Nevertheless, *reported*

+1000 to this cat
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by myvaliantleap
Nope, just harmony-central is having database problems so I figured I'd come annoy you ****s.

Cool to be you huh?

You may act like you're superior on the net, but odds are you're the fatty that got picked last for gym in high school. In fact, you provided pics for us !

And I think you have some deep psychological issues if you enjoy coming back for more "die" comments.
Quote by lolcats
Cool to be you huh?

You may act like you're superior on the net, but odds are you're the fatty that got picked last for gym in high school. In fact, you provided pics for us !

And I think you have some deep psychological issues if you enjoy coming back for more "die" comments.

You keep pointing out my weight because that is all you can do. You are a ****ing failure. I was always picked first for gym and was an all-state baseball and football player. I also dove and swam and went to state in both of those. The problem is that after high school I stopped doing sports and found other things to do, like grate your nerves. Where's your pics?
You phail so hard i have to create a new word for it "omgsuperdmegaepickphail" enjoy.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by sirrjj
You phail so hard i have to create a new word for it "omgsuperdmegaepickphail" enjoy.

epick... you mean like epic as in electronic picture or as in "epic" which would still be a word you spelled incorrectly.
Sorry, try again.
Quote by myvaliantleap
You keep pointing out my weight because that is all you can do. You are a ****ing failure. I was always picked first for gym and was an all-state baseball and football player. I also dove and swam and went to state in both of those. The problem is that after high school I stopped doing sports and found other things to do, like grate your nerves. Where's your pics?

WE BELIVE YOU ONESTLY, REALLY I BELIVE YOU.

facepalm.JPG
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by myvaliantleap

I saw your pics in the other thread. I call BS.
Quote by myvaliantleap
epick... you mean like epic as in electronic picture?

Sorry, try again.

its the new word, didnt you read the post or did the fat get in the way.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

LOL it's only 9:50am here.
Quote by JeanMi36
No. I use a Mac.

Quote by soulflyV
I'm so sorry.
Yeah, TS, I think the only one that believes you is, erm... you.

I have an assignment to finish anywho.

Have a pleasant evening pit. And thanks for the kind words tonedeaf.
Quote by myvaliantleap
People can gain weight dude.

yoiur just jelouse couse the world ran out of cheese and the purple uragatang had to pole dance for a packet of bannanas
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by MattLoaf
LOL it's only 9:50am here.

Yep.. not too far from noon. I didn't ask what you were doing right now. I asked what you were doing today/ this afternoon. Try again.
Quote by sirrjj
yoiur just jelouse couse the world ran out of cheese and the purple uragatang had to pole dance for a packet of bannanas

Uh,
LOL WUT?
Quote by sirrjj

exactly!
Quote by myvaliantleap
Oh yea, just as a reminder, I now have 3 (three) troll threads going on in this forum. Thanks guys.

then you shall forevfer burn in the fire of hades and spend an eternity in the pit(loololol!!!) of firey doom, listining to old dido records FOREVER!!!!!!!!!.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by tonedeafidiot
OK WTF are the mods? This is just further proof that I should be appointed one.
Vote for I! TDI!

(joins in random voting)

YOU HAVE MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what we voting for?????
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by sirrjj
(joins in random voting)

YOU HAVE MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what we voting for?????

A mod named tonedeafidiot for this forum...

how fitting.

He's got my vote.
how did lolcats fail? and how was TS involved?

seriously, the only time I dont check the pit when I first boot up and I miss out on something important.
Quote by myvaliantleap
A mod named tonedeafidiot for this forum...

how fitting.

He's got my vote.

Oh i retract my vote. i thought there was waffles
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by warpig0001
how did lolcats fail? and how was TS involved?

seriously, the only time I dont check the pit when I first boot up and I miss out on something important.

He bumped my troll thread.
Quote by myvaliantleap
He bumped my troll thread.

Im stuck in college so my only form of entertainment is watching the troll. (i phail )

can we feed him bannanas?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by myvaliantleap
Hi, I'm in college too and I'm tired of eating spaghetti. A banana would be lovely.

*hands over bannana*
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by sirrjj
*hands over bannana*

See, we can be friends. I have a chicken breast if you'd like you can bring over some sides and we can grill out together.