Hey everybody,
Since the ESP board dosn't get many veiwers at this time (4:20am Here) I figured I'd post this here on UG and hope there are some people who may be able to help me out. So some of you may know by now that I'm looking to re-due my rig. I've had a few post here asking for amp help and everything. Well, since I've been selling alot of gear as well, I'm thinking of treating myself to a new guitar as well. My main guitar right now is my ESP Eclipse II, which is great for rythem, but I want something more geared towards lead playing. Since I just sold my Jackson, and my Dean should be sold shortly, that leaves me with no descent floyded guitar. All I'll have left with a tremelo is a Kramer which has a Kahler on it.

I've been looking at a few guitars, but I need some info on one of them before I make any furthur decisions. What I'm looking to get information on is the ESP M-II Standards. I was looking around for a used ESP M-II Urban Camo but I find they're hard to come by, due to the fact that they stopped pruducing them in 06'/07'. The reasons I was leaning towards the UC is because of the satin finish, neck thru and the ebony board. I was wondering if anybody knows wether or not there is still an M-II in production that has a satin neck, neck thru and an ebony board?
Last edited by caraluzzo at Sep 30, 2008,
You can get the M-II Neck-thru as it has an unfinished neck. But then you'd be getting rosewood. As far as i know, the Urban Camo hasn't gone out of production. You can get them here in aus.

Keep looking i say. Get in touch with some ESP dealers and see if they can order one in for you.

If you don't mind the shape, the SV standard has an ebony board and an unfinished neck, which isn't sticky
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
The M-II Urban Camo is not produced for USA/Canada anymore. I could always find a seller from over sea's willing to ship to me, but I have no idea how much shipping would be, and I don't know if I'd have to pay customs as well.
If you're willign to import, http://www.bmusic.com.au/prod3695.htm. Cheapest in aus, however it'll cost you more due to exchange rates.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Yeah, exchange rates are what's worrying me about importing. I know the guys over at Bmusic are cool dudes, I'm on the BMusic forum as well. You have any idea what something like that would cost to get here in the US though? Not just shipping, but would the guitar going through customs and whatnot cost me much?
Is it on there site?
I checked last night and didn't see anything, but I could have just missed em' or something.
There used to be one on the DCGL site, but it didn't last long before someone bought it. I should know, I had my eye on it. The only other Urban Camos at DCGL are Jeff Hanneman signature models, and they cost over $4000.
Damn. Well, I think I'm just gonna wait til I have a descent bit of cash and just go on all the forums I'm on and put up 'WTB' adds. I may get lucky and find somebody in the US willing to give one up.

Thanks for all the help everybody!