http://www.myspace.com/blasphemiccruelty

OUR DEBUT ALBUM'' DEVIL'S MAYHEM'' WILL BE RELEASED IN OCTOBER 2008

TRACKS COMING SOON!!! EXPECT NOTHING BUT NUCLEAR SPEED METAL HELL!!! BLASPHEMIC CRUELTY IS THE MUSIC OF MERCILESS HATEFUL EXTERMINATION - THE SOUND OF NUCLEAR NIGHTMARES-THE DEBUT CD'' DEVIL'S MAYHEM'' IS THE AURAL PESTILENCE TO BRING YOU TO YOUR DEATH AND ENSURE YOUR ETERNAL DOOM IN A MISERABLE HELL OF OUR DESIGN!!! - DOWNLOADING IS KILLING MUSIC...SO ARE WE!!!

This is Blasphemic Cruelty, one of the many excellent side-projects courtesty of Gene Palubicki from Angelcorpse. Trust an Angelcorpse member to create such vicious, hellish death metal. I really cannot wait for this release, gonna throw in an order the minute it comes out.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Yes but they have killer metal to back up their overdone 'nuclear war 666 attackkk' message, whereas a lot of bands dont.

For fans of Altars of Madness/Hammer of Gods style DM.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested

This band isnt full of sweep picking or neo-classical smyphonic parts with clean vocals, so Im guessing they wont get much love here.

Kep
MH
VampireGoldfish
MetalMessiah
Metal_Head1
Nebiru
Mortiis
et al

I call on thee....
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
they don't have any tracks up...or am I just retarded? Oo
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Strange, the track is working for me.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
i heard about this over on fmp666 and i tend to ignore everything from those rambling kvlt kiddies, but seeing as you recommended it and it has members of AC, ok i will have a look
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Fucking hell, that was awesome

Will definitely get the album when it comes out, thanks Strangle!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

^ Anything to spread quality metal my good man.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I actually just yesterday decided to start a new one-man band, very much in the style of this
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Man I love Angecorpse, I bought their album Exterminate some months ago. This stuff is pretty good too, also reminds me of Altars era Morbid Angel, which I like a lot. The drums were pretty annoying though, the blastbeats sounded like a machine gun (in a bad way).
I hear thy call! Stranglehold ov Ireland! *Raises Sword up high*

(I'll check'em out, I am in fucking love with Old-School DM and similarly vicious and heavy Metal )
Last edited by Monkey_Bassist at Sep 30, 2008,
I thought the name sounded familiar. I must have heard about it somewhere. Now that you mention its one of Gene's projects thats probably where I heard about it. This isn't bad, sounds kinda like Angelcorpse. I'll probably pick it up.

EDIT: That chick drummer.. just... wow. She looks like she could beat my ass.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Last edited by nebiru at Sep 30, 2008,
Pretty cool, I look forward to hearing their full length.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Got the full length this week....buy or die!!!!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I will acquire it eventually.

I just always troll local used bins and spend all my money.
This album is nearly as good as Hammer of Gods.....there, I said it. And its a perfect length at 7 tracks, good length for a debut album, as there is no filler.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold

This band isnt full of sweep picking or neo-classical smyphonic parts with clean vocals, so Im guessing they wont get much love here.

Kep
MH
VampireGoldfish
MetalMessiah
Metal_Head1
Nebiru
Mortiis
et al

I call on thee....

Gonna d/l this for a long car journey. If it's good I'll be buying it.
This is cool, if a little too Morbid Angel-worshippy. Which is no bad thing in itself
^ The track on their myspace is very like MA's older stuff, but the other tracks on the album are more varied.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
666 mettul kvlt nunpenis slaughterfest true destroying no happy fun time BLARG!

Good stuff none the less.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
no happy fun time!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Stranglehold

Kep
MH
VampireGoldfish
MetalMessiah
Metal_Head1
Nebiru
Mortiis
et al

I call on thee....

*sad* I liked it....

*tumbleweed*

seriously though, this is good stuff. A bit over the top, but that ain't a bad thing now, is it?

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Bumpety-bump bump. These guys are seriously kicking me in the jaffers on a regular basis.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
The album's only flaw is its drum tone.... way too clicky, whatever happened to powerful snares and muffled bass drums of yore?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Fat lesbians don't believe in awesome drum tone.
She looks like she could eat me alive.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested