Hey guys, I need some help with an assignment; the task is to do a 15 minute lecture in French about any topic I want, so I said I would do something with music history, but I'm having trouble finding the right websites. I'm looking for one that has a timeline from 1950 blues and stuff to 2000. Does anyone know if sites like this exist? I've tried wikipedia but I need to have it chronologically.

Thanks!
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by XianXiuHong
Why must it be in chronological order? I say do it in a period of music like the Baroque or Classical periods and include a French composer or two to make it look like you like French.

Debussy and Saint-Saens would do easily.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Oh no I'm not really looking for classical music history, as I don't really have a big interest for it, and good idea about the French composer thing, but the main principle about the lecture is to see if I can speak French fluidly without reading from anything. The topic doesn't matter at all. I'm really looking for the history from blues to rock and roll to heavy metal to hiphop and techno or any other genres I don't know of.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook