12 chocolate cup cakes
4 pack of jafa cakes
1 pack of double choc chip cookies
2x 230g Cadburys Fruit & Nut chocolate
3 bowls Wheatflakes with semi-skimmed milk
1 big tube of salt & vinager pringles
1/4 fruit cake
A whole 375g box of crunchy nut w/skimmed milk

I guess if I keep going like this I will be a toothless morbidly obese diabetic Shit.

What is the most you have eaten in one go?

Afternoon edit: I then consumed another two 230g cadbury chocolate bars, 1 medium bar of Galaxy chocolate, another pack of cookies, another half a pack of Jaffa Cakes and a bag of chips (fries).

Hahha I don't even want to know how far I have over shot the daily recommended no. of calories, let alone sugar, salt and fat levels.

If I never post here again you can be sure I died of heart failure in the night
Last edited by radio_schizo at Sep 30, 2008,
smoke another one fatty
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
i would eat a whole lot more if we had more food in the house
Sig space available, give me some praise
i ate the lolwut pear once, felt really good.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

why in gods name did you eat all that?!? WHY?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!?????????
That's a lot

I remember eating about 5 pieces of chicken, an order of french fries and corn on the cob with Pepsi.

I couldn't stand afterward
Quote by CT32
15 tacos and a large pizza is my personal best.

okay, now THAT'S alot
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by brady12345
why in gods name did you eat all that?!? WHY?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!?????????

I dunno I guess it started off with a case of mild morning hunger then a combination of gluttony, sugar craving, boredom, depression and curiosity turned it into a mammoth binge.
I'd say you're on the way to an eating disorder..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by lexaah
i ate the lolwut pear once, felt really good.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
A whole family sized Ginsters steak pie plus chips.

That was one awesome meal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by rickyy
I'd say you're on the way to an eating disorder..

I think it's too late...this is the 4th day in a row I have binge ate and the 9th/10th in the past month. Most of the times I eat so much crap I feel I have get as much out of my system as possible, so I force myself to to vomit. I know that doing this is really bad but after you try it once it kinda comes addictive. I don't know why but I kinda momentarily enjoy the recklessness and rush of just eating as much crap as you want even though you know you are gonna feel like shit for doing it. F**k I used to have such a healthy diet but now I am just destined for a life of diabetes and fatness if I can't stop these binges
You have diabetes... seriously.

Or something like that.

And please take this post seriously.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Maybe stock up on fruit and vegies. That way next time you go mental you wont feel as bad after, and it's healthy.

Or just drink as much water as you can, I've tried that. Then you count the amout of seconds total you spend pissing in the hour or 2 after.
HI THERE
Quote by white falcon119
Maybe stock up on fruit and vegies. That way next time you go mental you wont feel as bad after, and it's healthy.

Or just drink as much water as you can, I've tried that. Then you count the amout of seconds total you spend pissing in the hour or 2 after.

I usually eat really healthily just this past week all I want to eat is junk and sugary proccessed crap.
Just get it out of your system. Then get back to your normal routine as soon as possible.

Allow yourself to indulge, then tell yourself enough is enough. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back to being healhy.
HI THERE
20 lamb chops, a bowl of noodles and a bowl of salad was the most i ever had.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
A Ryvita and a baby tomato.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Idk, but with Cluck-U chicken i can just sit there and eat and eat and eat. well I'm about to amke pancakes, I guess I'll post how many I eat.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Idk, but with Cluck-U chicken i can just sit there and eat and eat and eat. well I'm about to amke pancakes, I guess I'll post how many I eat.

Oh my God. Has UG ever had a pancake eating contest? I bet they have, but I just wanna make sure cause that would be epic!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Oh my God. Has UG ever had a pancake eating contest? I bet they have, but I just wanna make sure cause that would be epic!

Want me to make one???
GO YANKEES!
2 Steaks and an entire 5-pack of Mi Goreng noodles.

Thats from what I remember anyway...
Once me and my friend had a contest to see who could eat the most Chinese food at the Chinese food buffet. I won, and had the shits for the next 8 hours.

We had to eat 4 full plates of Chinese food and 2 bowls of Ice Cream.
Quote by Yanks4Life92
dk, but with Cluck-U chicken i can just sit there and eat and eat and eat. well I'm about to amke pancakes, I guess I'll post how many I eat.

Cluck U is God's gift in chicken form. I feel sorry for all those states that don't have Cluck U's.
12 fret fury
A huge italian pizza I think, can't remember how bit it was but it was pretty big lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Damn TS! That's a lot, you better stop man.
Me, I think it's this:
A Big Mac+ Large fries+large coke+a cheeseburger+a chocolate sundae