Page 1 of 2
I had to pick up my jaw from the floor after reading that.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Yep. Sloppy 8ths for everyone!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by seljer
I once heard about a homosexual version with that but with AIDs

Thats muffed up bro.
Wow, that's pretty intense, where's the fun anyways because somebodys going to get pregnant and then your out 5000 yen

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
/fap

+50 to the reason why I want to move to Japan.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
so stupid..
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by benjo48
y is evrithin in japan ****ed up?!

Hiroshima! We radiated those ****ers beyond recognition.
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
I doubt that's ever happened. Seriously, I do.

You lead a sheltered life style, don't you? We kill people for spreading messages of love here on Earth. Why would you doubt something like this happens?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You lead a sheltered life style, don't you? We kill people for spreading messages of love here on Earth. Why would you doubt something like this happens?

Think about it: they're dropping 5000 Yen, which is a lot, to get into a group and **** each other for the sake of seeing who gets pregnant and who doesn't get pregnant. And let's say you're in a group of 6, 3 guys, 3 girls. Can you get hard 3 times in a row quickly enough to have sex? All the meanwhile you hear the annoying grunt of a japanese man beside you as he has sex with a grimy, cum drenched *****.
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
Think about it: they're dropping 5000 Yen, which is a lot, to get into a group and **** each other for the sake of seeing who gets pregnant and who doesn't get pregnant. And let's say you're in a group of 6, 3 guys, 3 girls. Can you get hard 3 times in a row quickly enough to have sex? All the meanwhile you hear the annoying grunt of a japanese man beside you as he has sex with a grimy, cum drenched *****.

Yes, I can. I dunno about how I'd perform with various other men around, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

People do that in Japan?

*Hops on next plane to Japan*
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
by the way 5000yen is like $50usd

for 50 bux you get to have sex 3 times with 3 different chicks is pretty good imo

but the whole unprotected sex and pregnancy as consequence is kinda f--ked :\
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Jackolas
"played by many Japanese" hmm nah.

Would you prefer 12 year old Viatnamese girls?

I would
RULE BRITANNIA
Lucky bastard, i'd prefer 5 year old hispanics
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Would you prefer 12 year old Viatnamese girls?

I would

Down the street from my house, there is this church thing.. I'm not sure what it is exactly. But I know its full of Vietnamese folks here to become ministers.

And they bring their daughters. If they're anything like the Seventh Heaven girls.. my dreams will come true soon.

Wanna come?
Quote by vintage x metal

We should try it here, in the pit.
right now!

oh yeah, we and even number of boys and girls for that
I love white guitars!
I figured it would be more like you have six guys, and one of them has just spanked it and is ready to climax. Then each girl grabs one and hopes she's not the one that gets shot.
You're*
Japan... the country of sluts.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
would be a bit MORE messed up if it was brothers and sisters... no doubt those of you in alabama already have...

Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
I doubt that's ever happened. Seriously, I do.

For some reason I really don't...

Wait what do you win at this game? The pleasent experiance of an abortion?
Last edited by beckyjc at Sep 30, 2008,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Down the street from my house, there is this church thing.. I'm not sure what it is exactly. But I know its full of Vietnamese folks here to become ministers.

And they bring their daughters. If they're anything like the Seventh Heaven girls.. my dreams will come true soon.

Wanna come?

Sure. PM me the address, I'll get a bus ASAP.
RULE BRITANNIA
Page 1 of 2