My name is James

jhANMEWS

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
It's okay

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
my penis would mash all the keys at once sorry

+1
BB.King +Freddie King+Albert King=three kings of blues!!
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbass
My penis would break my keyboard. 3 times.
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
my penis would mash all the keys at once sorry

same boat as this guy
:P
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by titsmcgee852
I smell 4chan...

+1
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
No one is going to do it are they lmao

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by NakedInTheRain
pics or it didn't happen

You my friend, just won.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by titsmcgee852
I smell 4chan...

/b/ does have a tendency to smell like penis...

I mean... so i've heard....

Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
bwefcki
yay i win...no wait! how did that happen
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know what you could do? wear an eyepatch when you go out and say you're a pirate.
bvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruybvglgfvblfgbsvbqer[gzegetwqg ryhveytcxytncetnc un yuruy
unerect my penis does not have enuf weight to push a key down.....

and even erect too ...
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
i am NOT touching your keyboard... EVER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwoods
Rudd is a moron. All the people who voted for him cost us the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

...so HE killed Steve Irwin???