Page 2 of 6
Heh. This stuff ain't bad, really. I still prefer the death metals to this though. Black Metal isn't really my bag.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Ziggy V
Nunslaughter are Death Metal, bro.

Hmm, they fit better on my playlist with Profanatica then with my death metal, but I do concede they're the most 'death metal' sounding band on the list.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Isn't that were " We Are Death Fukk You" came from. They got tired of being called a black metal band so they wrote that on the original tape. It was supposed to be self titled i'm pretty sure. Though i'm not 100% sure on that. Nunslaughter is meh imo, they have way to many releases for their own good haha.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Endorsing this thread for Unholy Archangel. In SoL we used to get sent a heap of tapes from Forgotten Wisdom who our shit was coming out on at the time, and in there was Unholy Archangel - Blessed by Arts. It's ****ing awesome. In the collection I got last time there was also a tape by a band called Neutron Hammer (haha worship ftw!!), is that who you meant MHD by Nuclearhammer?

Also vouching for Teitenblood, Conqueror, Diocletian (NZ band that's better than anything out of Aus right now. Blasphemy vein is awesome) and Necrovore. (vouching for Archgoat, Beherit, Blasphemy, etc is no point!! just visit your local major record store haha)
Shadilay.
Quote by Riffmast
Isn't that were " We Are Death Fukk You" came from. They got tired of being called a black metal band so they wrote that on the original tape. It was supposed to be self titled i'm pretty sure. Though i'm not 100% sure on that. Nunslaughter is meh imo, they have way to many releases for their own good haha.

Yeah that sounds about right, I can't remember if that's the full story but you pretty much nailed it.

Nunslaughter should concerntrate on less releases so they can make more GOOD releases. Not sure if that made much sense
and Malevolent Creation should quit coming out with motherfukking compilations and release real albums. Or just stop releasing anything because they kinda suck now
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

^ True on both accounts.

So Revenge, which releases by them do you like the best? All the material is pretty damn similar but i've been digging Victory.Intolerance.Mastery the most recently. Though i must say Petes vocals on Infiltration.Downfall.Death are some of the best I've ever heard. That dude can never disappoint as far as I'm concerned(well minus a few of his weirder projects that i can't get into).
Quote by Steve08

^^ Triumph.Genocide.Antichrist

Quote by nebiru
How come no one ever talks about Axis of Advance... alot of you jerk off Blasphemy constantly and never mention Axis.

Because they suck. I listened to Strike and it just sounds weak, the riffs are too pansy-sounding, like Amon Amarth or something. That kind of girly feeling.

Quote by STABxYOU
Does Baphomet's Horns or Nunslaughter count?

BH maybe, I haven't listened to them in ages though, they never struck a chord with me

Quote by morbid_death
Endorsing this thread for Unholy Archangel. In SoL we used to get sent a heap of tapes from Forgotten Wisdom who our shit was coming out on at the time, and in there was Unholy Archangel - Blessed by Arts. It's ****ing awesome. In the collection I got last time there was also a tape by a band called Neutron Hammer (haha worship ftw!!), is that who you meant MHD by Nuclearhammer?

Also vouching for Teitenblood, Conqueror, Diocletian (NZ band that's better than anything out of Aus right now. Blasphemy vein is awesome) and Necrovore. (vouching for Archgoat, Beherit, Blasphemy, etc is no point!! just visit your local major record store haha)

I haven't heard of Neutron Hammer. I don't know what's been going on with Nuclearhammer, I know at one stage they were recording an album, and I heard some stuff from it before it came out, and never got around to getting the whole thing as I was meant to. Since then I've fallen out of contact with people and I don't have a clue what's going on with them.

Do you like Unholy Crucifix?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Last edited by MHDrunk at Nov 19, 2009,
Quote by MHDrunk
^^ Triumph.Genocide.Antichrist

Because they suck. I listened to Strike and it just sounds weak, the riffs are too pansy-sounding, like Amon Amarth or something. That kind of girly feeling.

You should try Obey and Purify. I find Strike and The List to be like that(the girly feeling as you would call it) while those two have allot more intensity. The melodic riffs are still their a bit,but they don't really sound melodeath at all. Oh yeah and Diocletian>every other band mentioned in this thread.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
You should try Obey and Purify. I find Strike and The List to be like that(the girly feeling as you would call it) while those two have allot more intensity. The melodic riffs are still their a bit,but they don't really sound melodeath at all. Oh yeah and Diocletian>every other band mentioned in this thread.

I'll have a listen. And yeah Diocletian are awesome
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Didn't the dude from Conqueror write one of the songs on Doomcult ? **** that album is so evil!!
Quote by Steve08

Now that Nuclearhammer's album has come out (last year) called "Obliteration Ritual" I think, you must listen to them. They trump most bands on this list

Yeah I've listined to Obliteration Ritual.I love the crushing riffs,and the weird cult interludes are done so well,it just sounds morbid.One of the songs sound like it could be a lust song actually haha.I uploaded a track on youtube if anyone wants to check em out without having to get the full album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6eQe0ehyNU
Quote by Steve08

Last edited by Riffmast at Apr 18, 2010,
So i'm about to listen to the new Diocletian,i'm getting goosebumps already.
Quote by Steve08

Ooo that does look good, i may need to check that out myself.
Quote by Steve08

I don't remember posting that shit. I still haven't listened to it!
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by MHDrunk
Now that Nuclearhammer's album has come out (last year) called "Obliteration Ritual" I think, you must listen to them. They trump most bands on this list

Haha yeah. The guys are my good friends. They play a lot of shows in Toronto if you ever want to check them out. Just saw them yesterday.

Check out Malaria as well. And Crucifixxx Sodomy. Generally the same guys from the same group of friends in various projects.
Last edited by AzureNight at Dec 27, 2010,
I would love to see Nuclearhammer live,Ontario seems to have so sweet stuff.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by AzureNight
Haha yeah. The guys are my good friends. They play a lot of shows in Toronto if you ever want to check them out. Just saw them yesterday.

Can you ask them why they opted to use a buzzy toaster in lieu of guitars for their debut?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
It's a Canadian thing,you damn swedish Avril Lavigne look alikes would'nt understand.
Quote by Steve08

Some things... I will never understand.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Wait,have'nt you and the rest COB ever gone naked snow swimming?
Quote by Steve08

Well yeah, except there was liquid water, which made perfect sense.

Fuck you, Andrew, fuck you :<
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Last edited by The Wildchild at Dec 27, 2010,
I Dun Giva Fuk If U H8 Meee!
Quote by Steve08

Funny you mentioned that, 'cause we're totally covering that song.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Harsh
2/666 Goats
Quote by Steve08

I Dun Giva Fuk If Ur Posa Gayyaaaow
Quote by Steve08

Quote by The Wildchild
Can you ask them why they opted to use a buzzy toaster in lieu of guitars for their debut?

They were probably wasted as usual lol. It was probably recorded on a tape recorder or something.
Eh, it's still a swell album.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Recommended threads
Black Witchery
masterofmuppets
Last post:
by MoogleRancha
Volahn
UntoExistence