Page 5 of 6
I'm about Kindness.Sundayschool.Modesty personally.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Obsession.Calvin.Klein is the best though. Stench of death!! (and sandalwood)
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
at both
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by The Necrotizer
Jesus H Christ !! Well I'll have to join the party. What release did you start with?

The split with Perversor, Profena La Cruz Del Nazareno and Cojete al Dios por el Culo are the releases I checked out. You'll love this stuff.
Only so long before Gahl teams up with Calvin Clyne though.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Ziggy V
The split with Perversor, Profena La Cruz Del Nazareno and Cojete al Dios por el Culo are the releases I checked out. You'll love this stuff.

Thanks fellas, will check them out.
Does anyone have access to those Black Witchery comics?
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
Does anyone have access to those Black Witchery comics?

They made comic books?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
just a fan comic, it is really funny. It's Impurath making that same grim face during normal instances, like working in a cubicle, going on a date etc.
Quote by Steve08

I have no idea where to look. However, this video is really funny
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
See imagine that face at 1:00, only on a date in an Italian restaurant getting fed a meatball by a chick.

I love the straight up attitude they have in the video.
"uhhhuhhhuhh Blasphemy Beherit uhuhhhuhuh sarcofago blasphemy uhuhhhuhh darkness goats uhhhh blasphemy......blasphemy"

I can appreciate that haha. That was a good foretelling of what would really come into the Metal underground as it is today, the internet definitely help it spread a bit wider, along with limited copy vinyl releases and super extreme Black Metal getting more recognition.
Quote by Steve08

Yeah, I can see that. Personally I found it amusing that they name-dropped their own band
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
"death................and darkness......................hatred"

Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Better than interviews with Liturgy that's for sure.
Quote by Steve08

According to some interviews allot of what they were doing there was just to troll relapse.Like the licking cum off the bible thing never actually happened.
Quote by Steve08

That just makes it all the better for me. The Incantation/Profanatica phrasing style and all around power makes both of those projects irreplaceable in my eyes. I'm glad such savagery exists in Black and Death metal.
Quote by Steve08

Any of you guys heard Majesty - Before the Downfall?

It was a demo re-released this year by the guys who later went on to form Terrorizer and grindcore Nausea.
Quote by sg_man08
I have no idea where to look. However, this video is really funny

Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
just checked out black witchery for the first time

i like this ballsy sort of american style black metal that doesnt try to be all grim and wannabe scandinavian actually
Yeah North American styled BM(the raw kind)>all in my opinion. Its actually what i've been binging on recently.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Stranglehold

Even better than the video!
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
So glad Strangle found that haha.
Quote by Steve08

My favorite Morbosidad albums:

Mierda de los Gatos
Ruido Falso
Sexo Satanico
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Morbosidad are still on my to do list, I need to rectify that asap.

Bumping this because I finally listened to War Cult Supremacy today and am now wondering why the fvck I waited so long to do so, ****ing amazing even at first listen. Also because the awesomeness of bestial metal is not directly proportional to the number of posts in this thread!!!
It's just like any other style... 90% is shit
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
all to true unfortunately...But like many other styles, the excellence of that 10% validates the styles exsistance.
, I've been spinning the **** out of Bestial Warlust, Archgoat, Black Witchery,early D666 & Conqueror this week, I just hope I don't exhaust that 10% too fast..

Still have Morbosidad, Diocletian & Proclamation to check out on my list. I assume from previous posts etc. They're all well worth the trouble?
Last edited by The Necrotizer at Aug 10, 2011,
Proclamation and Morbosidad, not so much
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Yeah? I thought Proclamation was supposed to be the shit. Although that could be due to someone somewhere over fellating it.
Morbosidad-S/t is incredible, the rest not so much. and Proclamation wrote the 2nd through 5th Blasphemy albums so that's pretty cool. Revenge/Conqueror/Diocletian dominate the genre for me.
Quote by Steve08

The only stellar part of Morbosidad is the fact that their bassist should have been dead 10 years ago merely from the sheer amount of alcohol he ingests in a single setting. When he is playing live, he rarely has time to actually play since both hands are required for more important duties such as getting those two beers in his mouth.

Morbosidad do not have the usual metal intermissions between songs live.

It's a mad dash to get him two more beers before he starts yelling at people.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Sweet as, Well I'm going to check out Diocletian and Revege ASAP. I'll also take a look at Morbosidad and proclamation given I 've been enjoying a lot of Blasphemy and Naked Whipper of late. No mention of Bestial Warlust either???? I thought theyd be considered one of the better bands in this style. Or is my sense of patriotisim infringing on my objectivity yet again ?
Last edited by The Necrotizer at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by The Necrotizer
Sweet as, Well I'm going to check out Diocletian and Revege ASAP. I'll also take a look at Morbosidad and proclamation given I 've been enjoying a lot of Blasphemy and Naked Whipper of late. No mention of Bestial Warlust either???? I thought theyd be considered one of the better bands in this style. Or is my sense of patriotisim infringing on my objectivity yet again ?

They are quite good, they never clicked with me like allot of bestial bands did though, not sure why.
Quote by Steve08

Recommended threads
Black Witchery
masterofmuppets
Last post:
by MoogleRancha
Volahn
UntoExistence
Last post:
by The Wildchild