Pit, I need your helpt to find a new pair of headphones for wlaking around campus. What do you guys have?

So long as it's decent, sound quality isn't a problem. The main thing is how they are worn. I don't wanna have to be taking them out of my pocket and untaggling them every time i put them on.

I used to have these

Which are great because after the cable splits there is a sliding fastener that goes behind your neck, so you can just wear them all the time even when they're not in your ears. Only problem is that after a while the wires come out of the plastic sheathes and the whole thing rips and becomes a bitch to put on.

Problem is that everything I see in shops or online doesn't actually tell you how the headphones are worn, so there's no way of knowing without buying them. Can anyone make me a recommendation?
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
I really can't help you mate. Sorry.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I love those sony's ur looking at. Sound quality's decent and have a bassy sound. Plus, they're not really uncomfortable unless you wear glasses (which i do, and i still used them for up to 3 consecutive hours). I also like the fact that i can just hang them on the neck of my shirt when i took them off.

You might also want to mention what kind of music u listen to, price limit, preference (earbuds, over the ears, partial ear covering), and what you want in them (ie: clarity, crisp, bassy).
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
This man knows his stuff...

well that is what I am assuming.

I didn't actually read the post lmao.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.