A funny thing happened today; couldn't figure out the coffee machine (I'm new- not an idiot who can't work technology), and a co-worker offered to show me how to work it. Thing is, she didn't have any glasses on. She put my super-strength coffee sachet into the machine, and selected "Espresso shot" by accident. When she saw the pitiful amount in the cup, she put another sachet in, and did the same thing again. So I ended up with two super-strength espressos in the same cup, which turned out to be quite nice, if a little tangy. And the effects were amazing. Combined with the Pro-plus pill I had just taken to try and wake-up, it felt like someone had plugged me into the national grid. I was doing everything at super-speeds, drumming on my desk and spinning on my chair I think I might have discovered the best way to wake up for work

It got me thinking, what's the pit's favoured ways of motivating themselves for the day? Any more stories like this one? Please share.

And to anyone who decides to reply "searchbar" to this post, I checked it, and couldn't find anything
finally i found a recipe for how to stay awake on boring lessons in college thanks mate
Sounds awesome, I might try it for college so I can stop being so sleepy in the morning.
i finally found a recipe to become physically dependant on caffeine

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Nice method TS, I usually down a shot of Black Death which is composed of 4-6 bags of Earl grey Tea in 1/4 tea cup of water. That usually does the trick for me and no crash either might I add.
Quote by guitrmastr
Nice method TS, I usually down a shot of Black Death which is composed of 4-6 bags of Earl grey Tea in 1/4 tea cup of water. That usually does the trick for me and no crash either might I add.

Might try that one tomorrow...After it wore off, I must say I was slower than a sloth on valium
Energy drinks ftw
I am a fellow caffiene addict.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
when i was at college I used to put two shots of espresso in with a normal coffee to keep me awake

the only trouble was I'd crash and pretty much fall asleep at about 1pm