If an unmovable object was to get hit by an unstoppable object, what would happen?
TS would die.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
A black hole gets created, resulting in thousands of threads all over the internet about the end of the world.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
...are you trying to be philosophical?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Ozy44
How the fuck are we supposed to know?

why so serious?...

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
reflection
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Wes Montgomery and Miles Davis would get into a fight.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
One would move, the other would stop, ultimately making the unmoveable object unstoppable and the unstoppable object unmoveable.

What?
RULE BRITANNIA
satan will be skating to work
To all the villianous insects who preach their slanderous, dupliciticious loathing; to each beautiful walking laceration who made me weep and bleed ... I hope you choke

ROCK ON DUDES
Quote by Dan184
If an unmovable object was to get hit by an unstoppable object, what would happen?
It's unstoppable force, not object :P who don't play WoW can't understand.
you show me something that could never stop moving and ill show you something immoveable object
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
It all depends on the shape of the objects, the angle that they hit each other, how fast they are going, etc...

But then again I am probably just thinking too much into this.
the world would implode.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
wouldnt tthe unstoppable object bounce off and continue moving in another direction
I'm pretty sure it's absolutely impossible for Mr. Norris to Smash into himself
they would fly into the air and impale Jesus leading to ww3 which is between the armarda of god against earth and satan and will end with every chav being burnt on a stake and eaten by god who will then bring Hendrix back to life and bring that peace, love and rock and roll back baby!
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Divide by zero.

So beat you to posting that.
sig goes here
Quote by Dan184

YOU QUOTED IT WRONG

NEW QUESTION

IF SOME GUY WHO QUOTES IT WRONG WAS TO GET HIT BY MY UNSTOPPABLE FACE, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?
Quote by Bignose
YOU QUOTED IT WRONG

NEW QUESTION

IF SOME GUY WHO QUOTES IT WRONG WAS TO GET HIT BY MY UNSTOPPABLE FACE, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

You would break your nose.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by holybassbatman!
If there was an unstoppable force an unmovable object couldn't exist. It's a trick question.

This.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
TEH APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!

or this:
Quote by holybassbatman!
If there was an unstoppable force an unmovable object couldn't exist. It's a trick question.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you