Page 1 of 4
some old man just walked into my kitchen, near where i was playing guitar, and asked me where my parents were.. i was like 'WTF?! GTFO!!' and he just slowly walked out the door...

...what the hell?!

EDIT: i was playin the solo to MOP, so no more of this hanson buisness
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Sep 30, 2008,
Well, here's what happened. Some old man walked into your kitchen asking where your parents were near where you were playing guitar, you said 'WTF' and 'GTFO' and he they left.

Glad I could help
RULE BRITANNIA
GTFO!!!

lol you should have killed him and hid the body

Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
I just walked into my neighbours house trying to ask for my bong back, when I walk in on their freak kid playing like hanson on guitar or something. I tried to ask him where his parents were but he's like 'WTF?! GTFO!!' so I slowly walked out the door...

...what the hell?!
Awwh don't be mean.
He may just really love you
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
what the hell thoughhh.. who on earth just walks into someones house?! THIS AINT FUCKIN POKEMON YOU KNOW!!!
so i was like the door and some old man opened me and walked into where the hansen kid was and he was like GTFO! WTF!! and the old man slowly left.
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Zombie grandpa?
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
NO..
he died 2 years ago

Zombie Grandpa?

EDIT: ^ Damn you
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
sorry^ the sentence begged for zombies.

at least you were playing MOP
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

EDIT: i was playin the solo to MOP, so no more of this hanson buisness

Mop?

isn't that an abbreviation of Mmmmbop?

dooby

dap

bap

mmmbop

doop
dap
dooop
yeahyeah!
hmm zombie grandpa busts in, starts taking his clothes off, this could be interesting, homosexual pedophilic necrophilia incest interesting..
nothing.
ahaa TS has been found out!!
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
^sure it does, like any band would call a song Master of Puppets?
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Quote by Bladeshade
MOP = Master of Puppets

And what do puppets say? "Mmbop".

See? Hanson.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Bignose
Mop?

isn't that an abbreviation of Mmmmbop?

dooby

dap

bap

mmmbop

doop
dap
dooop
yeahyeah!

haha..the lyrics may aswel be that.....
Quote by SaulHudson#2
hmm zombie grandpa busts in, starts taking his clothes off, this could be interesting, homosexual pedophilic necrophilia incest interesting..

HAHAH..

congratz, you made me lol..
so did you like tackle the guy to ground and have your way or anything?
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Quote by Masamune
You could have just asked him who he was and what was he doing in your house....

Too busy covering up for hanson, y'see.
Quote by Masamune
You could have just asked him who he was and what was he doing in your house....

Hmmm...Too logical...
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Masamune

dude, no..he broke the sacred rule of the Door Pussy..

once my Door-ginity has been lost, i cannot be kept responsible for my actions, until my door-ginity be restored..surgicaly..with free lollypops and MRSA..
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
what the hell thoughhh.. who on earth just walks into someones house?! THIS AINT FUCKIN POKEMON YOU KNOW!!!

lol brilliant
Hahahahahahaha.

You're a funny one.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
we all dream of old men coming into our house uninvited, though some of us dont like to admit it, its completely natural to feel attracted to that smell thats a perfect mix of old spice and urine, the smell of dignities corpse, its completely natural, dont be ashamed of your attraction, embrace it, next time you see that old man, tell him how you feel
nothing.
Quote by SaulHudson#2
we all dream of old men coming into our house uninvited, though some of us dont like to admit it, its completely natural to feel attracted to that smell thats a perfect mix of old spice and urine, the smell of dignities corpse, its completely natural, dont be ashamed of your attraction, embrace it, next time you see that old man, tell him how you feel

ok..and thanks man...your words really touched a part of me that hasnt been touched in soo long..

i dont use innuendos..
Or shoot him with a slingshot. I've always wanted to shoot an old man with a slingshot! Don't u wanted that?
Page 1 of 4