Page 1 of 3
aite so i smoked sunday and my mom threatened me with a drug test yesterday for today for some reason(i think she read my texts) but anyways does anyone know how i can get it out of my system now

there is no way that fast
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

you cant,

deny everything, these test can be wrong, and in the meantime order "clean" urine of the internet!
I just used my girlfriends pee when I had drug tests.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
you can't.

don't do drugs. drugs are bad, m'kay.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Surgel. Mix it with like a gallon of water and drink it.

Or get Azo's and take a shit ton of vitamin B12.
Quote by nebiru

dude............... just......dude.....

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Get your dog to pee in the cup. ... or a friend you know whoever then switch it so you'll be clean.
niacin would do that but it takes a day or so to completely clean out your system.

otherwise, sit in a sauna or excersise with LOTS of clothes on and drink a ton of water/cranberry juice.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
apparently anything with anti-oxidants in will clear out your system quicker than normal fluids, but it all helps. And drugs grow out into your hair, they can just pluck one hair out your head, test it, and it'll come through in the hair and they can roughly tell how long ago you did it too, as well as the actual drug.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Get your dog to pee in the cup. ... or a friend you know whoever then switch it so you'll be clean.

this, but if not done right away, you'll have to keep it in a packet and tie it to your leg, if it aint warm, your caught.

have fun with your mates pee!!!

this is the best option
Its not possible to get it out of your system the elimnation of THC from the body (AKA what you pee out) is pretty constant.

THat being said - there is a sure proof way to pass these drugs tests..

STOP SMOKING

It works for me

EDIT: I should clarify you cant really speed up the elimination--- oh and it is prmiarly excreted via the feces. So causeing your self to pee more is not likely to work
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Last edited by teknotard at Sep 30, 2008,
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by metaldud536
His mom's gonna take away his xbox and his gf.

damn, his xbox? thats kinda harsh
mix drain-o with water and drink it
16 ounces of drain-o for every gallon of water

EDIT: it is humanly impossible to clean out your system in 24 hours but the best way would be to use this

drink gallons and gallons of cranberry juice and water, and take long ass jogs until you are near the point of exhaustion
I'm Steve
Last edited by Irnmaiden4life at Sep 30, 2008,
Quote by nebiru

*takes one of your man cards and rips it up*

there SHOULDN'T be birth control pills in a mans urine
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
go to a health food store thats sells herbal stuff, there is a product that you can drink and it will mask over the thc, ask who ever is working the counter for it,they will know what you need! you have to drink it an hour before the testing i know peeps who have done this to pass the piss test good luck and i think i will fire up a fatty right now!
Hugs not drugs!

But seriously, you will not be able to pass the test in this amount of time. Pass out the urine and shave your hair though, if you really want to try everything.
Quote by Auals
*takes one of your man cards and rips it up*

there SHOULDN'T be birth control pills in a mans urine

Pfeh, I don't give a shit. I passed them. They don't test for that kind of shit anyway.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Page 1 of 3