Ok so everyday since the beginning of the school year me and these kids always fool around and distract class pretty much. And so yesterday I only said one thing and she sends all of us to the principle and now we are in so much trouble.

Post your stories here.

I like all my lecturers.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I like mine, one looks like the bassist from megadeth.

Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by Rump Ranger
Ok so everyday since the beginning of the school year me and these kids always fool around and distract class pretty much. And so yesterday I only said one thing and she sends all of us to the principle and now we are in so much trouble.

Post your stories here.

Bawwww.

Man up, fag.

Teacher was mean to me.

If you were messing about all year it was hardly just that one incident that pissed her off. Stop being a brat.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I hate my maths teacher...she's a 50-ish woman with grey hair tied back with a fringe. we're top set maths all capable of A grades and we're doing D/C work.

She told me to re-do my entire homework word-for-word and then write all the correct answers next to the ones i got wrong. WTF?! why cant I just write them next to the original wrong answers?!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Teacher was mean to me.

If you were messing about all year it was hardly just that one incident that pissed her off. Stop being a brat.

Sounds like you deserved it tbh ... ha!

It's funny how some of the people who posted after me have good reasons to dislike certain teachers but the guy who started this thread deserves a smack for his insolence and (if he's British) is quite clearly a chav who the rest of the class hates because he talks over the teacher, I had loads of people like that in school and I would have been very happy if my teacher had done that to a few of them, grow up.
Last edited by aaciseric at Sep 30, 2008,
My art teacher told me off because she 'didn't like my tone of voice' (my normal tone of voice lol)
Then told me off for explaining why she had yelled at me to my friend, then she yelled at me for using too much paint, then held me back after lesson to yell at me for all of that again.

A different teacher yelled at me and my friend in front of almost the entire school for having a 'catfight' which was really just a fake slap fight for the lulz.
Same teacher said that he had to remind me every day to get new school trousers (I had skinny jeans at the time) because women can't remember anything.
My school sucks.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
The worst thing about having college professors who is, is that you PAID for it, and you're STUCK with them!

Seriously, I'm looking my teachers up on RateMyProfessors next time. *sigh*

My English 120 class started at 40+ people, not including crashers, and now we're down to 13. Gahh
My lecturers rock socks. Perhaps if you didn't distract others from their education every day you wouldn't be in trouble. Did that not occur to you?
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
your annoyed for being punished rightfully? XD

i only have about 4 people in each of my classes at most... heh
My teacher has Dream Theater and Sabbath posters in my class. So HA.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

this has to be one of the funniest pictures i've seen in a while!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Our P.E teacher is an old colonel in finnish army. He threats us like we're in army and hates esspecially me because I wear leather jacket and let my hair grown. I hate him too.
鋼の錬金術師
Don't be an asshole to the person who:
1. Controls your grades
2. Get you in trouble

Christ, if your gonna be dick and disrupt class for everyone, atleast do it when the teacher isn't around.
Here is my signature.
I like most of all my lecturers, except my economics teacher who doesn't know shit about economy. He explains everything WHILE we're writing notes which is hard cause we're not listening then, and whenever we ask him something he pretends like he didn't hear us even though we know he did.

My swedish teacher is an absolute power hungry bitch. She seperates the whole class ( like 7 kids ) into the corners of the room so we don't talk, when in reality we don't do that anyway. Her breath also smells like one of a dragon, how do I know? She literally comes into your face when she wants to tell you something. Ad on top of that she is just a horrible teacher, she just gives me a dictionary and expects me to learn swedish with it and a few worksheets. So now we just mess with her every chance we get cause she pisses us off all the time.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

There is a teacher in my school who is a cow, I don't mean to be immature, but there is no other way to describe her, it's as if she looks to discipline people to excersize what pathetic little amount of power she has. The best example I have is of me and a few friends sitting on a sofa in our school, I happened to have an ice cream, the school's new counsellor came up and introduced herself and invited us to her office if we ever have problems, she then told me to sit up straight. Just as I was about to comply this previously mentioned teacher walks out of the staff room, having heard only that one line spoken by the counsellor and starts yelling. She went on about how I'm not following an order given by a member of staff despite the fact that I had not yet had time to actually sit up straight (I was squeezed in between some other people so it was a little difficult). To make matters worse she actually reported me to our secondary office. I would not have minded had it been the counsellor who reported me, but it was the fact that this one teacher, who has a reputation for such behaviour, came out of the staff room, heard part of a conversation, and decided it was time to bust some skulls.

Ah well, what does it matter.

EDIT: Oh, and this occurred on the second day back from summer holidays. I honestly believe she had been suffering from withdrawal symptoms from a lack of people to discipline over the summer.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Sep 30, 2008,
Quote by blynd_snyper
There is a teacher in my school who is a cow, I don't mean to be immature, but there is no other way to describe her, it's as if she looks to discipline people to excersize what pathetic little amount of power she has. The best example I have is of me and a few friends sitting on a sofa in our school, I happened to have an ice cream, the school's new counsellor came up and introduced herself and invited us to her office if we ever have problems, she then told me to sit up straight. Just as I was about to comply this previously mentioned teacher walks out of the staff room, having heard only that one line spoken by the counsellor and starts yelling. She went on about how I'm not following an order given by a member of staff despite the fact that I had not yet had time to actually sit up straight (I was squeezed in between some other people so it was a little difficult). To make matters worse she actually reported me to our secondary office. I would not have minded had it been the counsellor who reported me, but it was the fact that this one teacher, who has a reputation for such behaviour, came out of the staff room, heard part of a conversation, and decided it was time to bust some skulls.

Ah well, what does it matter.

WOW
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

my it teacher does my box in
he just walks down the classroom so totally gay like(not that i have anything against gays)
and he ALWAYS puts on the air conditioning
its already cold enough in the room
and he refuses to turn it off
and he uses big long words and expects us to know them when he hasnt even taught us them
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
You always get some teachers that are pricks at school. Thankfully I'm at college now, where they're all cool.
My french teacher is a linguistics genius and regularly regales us with hilarious stories. Last class he told us about his sleep-walking and random shit. He's ridiculously funny. All my other teachers are awesome as well.

But the high school counsellor is a condescending old cow.

Yeah, shit around here's pretty bad. Wah.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you