Okay I have a giant school project, it counts in my A levels (it's a french school thing) and it's about: Mankind and Nature.

from this we chose Gentically modified organismes.

Any ideas on things we can study in this area?
Pigs.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Genome Soldiers. Clearly genetically superior to humanity. I quote: "Whos footprints are these?"

inb4 chuck norris
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
i would try to come up with an asnwer but i saw someone else post about 15+ minute shits which seems much more interestng... infact that's what you should do your project on. screw the topic
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
u can chose dna splicing, cloning, insulin production from bacteria, hell if u have google it
Quote by jesus-mobile
Genome Soldiers. Clearly genetically superior to humanity. I quote: "Whos footprints are these?"

inb4 chuck norris

I'm not kidding at all. I recently wrote a paper (about a hero of my choice )on the guy from doom. I turned it in a week late & it was a hundred words short of the minimum. I got an A+ on it.
FREE THE PEAR

lol, okay funny answers guys but I need help, to be more specific, it's about gentically modified plants.

pros/cons
Plant 42.

DO IT!
FREE THE PEAR

Fern spider

or Swamp thing

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Last edited by nebiru at Sep 30, 2008,
It's not as important as my GCSEs, misleading thread title. Me > Everyone Else > Everyone elses mother > You. /troll. Blinky?
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37