Page 1 of 4
Whenever I take shits, I'm always on the crapper for 15+ minutes. I'm not shitting for that long I just sit there. Does anyone else have this problem?
Quote by happytimeharry
15 minutes? Wow. I'm usually in and out in less than 5.

+1

What the hell do you do?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
my dad takes that long, i jsut sit, shit, wipe, wash hands and im done in 5 mins
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by jambi_mantra
+1

What the hell do you do?

I just sit there thinking, playing with body parts and sometimes play Guitar Hero on my phone.
15-20 minutes, it's just so hard to get up and get out when you're in there.

It's like when you've ate a pile of hamburgers when you just want to sit on a couch for the next hour.
Quote by add_g
dude, thats a long time on the shitter.

Who's ellen page?

pfff, who'd ellen page
Quote by Masamune
No my shits are fast. Sometimes to save time I will fap at the same time
it's called the crap n' fap

*immature snicker*

crap n' fap............brilliant
I am taking a dump right now.

yay for wireless internet.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
at least 15 minutes. Especially at work. when i'm really bored a shit is like a blessing in disguise, easily gets me away from my desk for like 30 min. 20 min crap +10 min of walking around aimlessly
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by Masamune
No my shits are fast. Sometimes to save time I will fap at the same time
it's called the crap n' fap

*immature snicker*

That is incredible...

Quote by add_g

Who's ellen page?

actress
I think my record time was sit-to-stand 3 seconds(the time it takes from when you sit down to shit and when you stand up). I am out of there in less than a minute every time, including wipe.

It depends.. you can get the godly nwt-no wipe turd - and try to break your record. but that requires a gamble... but if you get the mwt-million wipe turd- you are better just keep your ass in there for a bit longer.

Also... clogging is just a PitA ... but it all depends.
Quote by samuwel
I am taking a dump right now.

yay for wireless internet.

I've always wanted to try this but my Step Dad yells at me for unplugging the laptop or going on Youtube, according to him it gives you viruses.
Quote by OldDutch
I've always wanted to try this but my Step Dad yells at me for unplugging the laptop or going on Youtube, according to him it gives you viruses.

I'd love to know how he equates "unplugging your laptop" with "getting viruses"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
i only do because i'm listening to my ipod
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Has anyone tried lifting up their legs? Apparently it cuts your shit time in half but harder to crap n' fap.
I usually pee at the same time... That would be a... colorful pee if I'd crap'n fap
Yeah, I usually like to sit down and take my time to think about things.

Some people read and stay for even longer.
If im not deep in philosophical thought trying to solve the universe's problems while perched upon my throne, then im usually playing game boy or reading or something.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It's pretty relaxing just sitting there sometimes. I did it for maybe an hour once.
I take a book in with me.

I'm tempted to buy an Asus eee for the sole purpose of browsing the net while I poop.
I listen to my iPod but it takes me like a minute to shit, and 9 minutes to wipe up. When I'm rushing!
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Sometimes I take in a book, so I spend ages there... Pooing and reading is the greatest thing ever.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Problem? It's a blessing, where else can I be alone to ponder the definition of reality, the concensus on morality and how good Heroes is? Nowhere. The toilet is my refuge.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by hippy12
Sometimes I take in a book, so I spend ages there... Pooing and reading is the greatest thing ever.

Pooing and playing Elite Beat Agents on DS is the greatest thing ever.
I read Newsweek. Haha. Takes about 10 minutes.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
ive been voted the fastest shitter on the cross country team, i can do it between classes =]
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by jambi_mantra
+1

What the hell do you do?

I'm in there too for that long.
I'm always reading something and then even if I'm done shittin' I totally forget where I am so I just keep on reading
I sit in there, listen to music, smoke a cig, read something.

Its comfortable!
I usually stay around 5 minutes...sometimes up to 10 though...I just sit there and think.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I do too, I like to read and shit. I can read a book in about a month just from poop sessions.

Also I read guitar world in there, it really helps to have some time alone to study shit before you attempt it on guitar.

edit: just realized I worded that really weird.
Quote by bassdrum
I do too, I like to read and shit. I can read a book in about a month just from poop sessions.

Also I read guitar world in there, it really helps to have some time alone to study shit before you attempt it on guitar.

edit: just realized I worded that really weird.

lol
Page 1 of 4