peavey vypr 75 and a washburn x50 pro.

my b'day is coming up in november and i'm asking for money so i can get the amp and at xmas i'll ask for money to put towards the guitar

i play rock/metal(core/punk and some clean stuff
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Sep 30, 2008,
Dragonforce are wannabe posers who can't play worth a damn I've seen one of their concerts on a video and they suck, get out of the poserness while you can. Listen to slipknot,BFMV,Hellyeah, some real metal dont be a wannabe listen to some BFMV
If I read correctly he didn't even say anything about dragon force.

Whats your budget kid?

Because if I were you I'd go the valveking + shecter combo.
Quote by tukk04
Dragonforce are wannabe posers who can't play worth a damn I've seen one of their concerts on a video and they suck, get out of the poserness while you can. Listen to slipknot,BFMV,Hellyeah, some real metal dont be a wannabe listen to some BFMV

You just told him to listen to real metal then mentioned BFMV. You have lost all cred.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
You just told him to listen to real metal then mentioned BFMV. You have lost all cred.

This.

Don't know about the Vypyrs (yet), but I've heard about the X50's. I know they're pretty solid guitars, but I'm not sure if they'd do metal/rock real good.

Maybe if you had 'x50' in the title or something, owners would be interested. But alas.
Quote by tukk04

dude actually read the sig to understand it.
and answer my question

Quote by _bacon_

Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Sep 30, 2008,
Quote by sesstreets
If I read correctly he didn't even say anything about dragon force.

Whats your budget kid?

Because if I were you I'd go the valveking + shecter combo.

my budget for the amp is probably £200-£250. and for the guitar its £300 or just above. (in UK pounds).

Quote by _bacon_

Quote by tukk04

Those bands are utter shit and not 'real metal' in the slightest.

As for the combo, I think its probably the best you will get for the price.
x50pro: great for the money in the UK. definitely would be close to the top, if not the top, of my list were i after a guitar at that budget for the type of music you play.

vypyr: haven't tried it yet.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
666_Pounder are you serious? you do know Vinny Paul from pantera (and dime's brother) is in hellyeah, and to extend my list of real metal:Iron Maiden, Pantera, Damageplan, Lamb Of God, Black Label Society, and Children Of Bodom.

And these bands,singer completely suck (and do not deserve to walk this earth):Jonass Brothers, Hannah Montana, Dragonforce, Fall Out Boy, and the camp rock wannabes
Quote by tukk04
666_Pounder are you serious? you do know Vinny Paul from pantera (and dime's brother) is in hellyeah, and to extend my list of real metal:Iron Maiden, Pantera, Damageplan, Lamb Of God, Black Label Society, and Children Of Bodom.

I'm fully aware of who Vinny Paul is and what he has done, thats why it was such a disappointing album, just because Pantera were good doesn't mean Hellyeah are.

Look in the metal forum on here, you might learn something.
^^wow, this thread fails, anyways TS, it sounds like an excellent combo, I know a guy with a washburn x50, it is a excellent guitar, very versatile, as for the vypyr, haven't tried one myself yet, but I've heard nothing but good things, go try it out for yourself!