My friend has an old dodge van(conversion type) sitting around with rusty paint, no seats in the back and no major mechanical defects. What should we do with it? We wanna paint it, and hopefully add some cool shit in the back. We were planning on a couch or 2, and possibly a bed. How should we paint it? What should we do to the interior?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
A mini fridge, curtains, a mattress, and 2 hot chicks.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Paint a wizard on the side. Inside install a waterbed, disco globe and shag carpet.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Colgate Total
Phone Xzibit.

This

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
Quote by Ace88
A mini fridge, curtains, a mattress, and 2 hot chicks.

That sir, would be one damn cool paintjob!
Quote by Perfection 101
Let's be honest... Choosing the worst member of Fall Out Boy is like choosing who you'd most like to be raped by
Its not pimping unless the van offers *****s protection and finds them clients. Since that's impossible you have to realize that there's no such thing as anything pimped out except pimps.
you better paint "Free Candy" across the sides of it.

i'll be disappointed if you dont.

but yeah, put a bed in the back. that would be cool. maybe a disco ball as well. and lots of leopard print.
Quote by metaldud536

Disclaimer: Dog not included

Licence plate says "doobie"

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Yeah dude, geta mini fridge, fill it with sodas and chips and good stuff, get a microwave, a little couch or something and a tank of nitrous oxide.
Quote by wshnationals
Pimping Out A Van

Dunno what to tell ya, boy. I do mah pimpin IN a van.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i have a shaggin wagon.
its bitchin.
the interior is in great condition too!
be jeallouss.
sig under construction.
Quote by Colgate Total
Phone Xzibit.

this is honestly your best bet.

leave it to the pr0s.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah