So I go into my kitchen and go into the fridge, and grab my lovely fresh sausage roll that I've been looking forward to for about 30 seconds...anyway...I take one bite before the fridge door is even shut, I look down and straight away my stupid cat starts heaving and pukes up his dinner and a ton of watery milk (he likes that)

Should I attempt to eat sausage roll? I just cleaned the mess up and that stuff turns my stomach...but it's inviting.............
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by RU Experienced?
You can never let a good sausage roll go to waste.

+1
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I'm vegetarian, but in that situation, even I would be eating that sausage roll right now.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Quote by Liam.
So I go into my kitchen and go into my pants, and grab my lovely fresh sausage that has been roasting in there all day...anyway...I take take one stroke before the fly on my pants is even open all the way, I look down and my cat is sitting there with his ass perched in the air (he likes that)

I just habbed sex with my cat lol?? I just cleaned the mess up and that stuff turns my stomach...but it's inviting.............

Fixed
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by This End Up
Fixed

How you break my code!?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by merfsullivan
How old is the cat?

I dunno, he's a rescue cat...he had a broken leg but otherwise a clean bill of health
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Tom_hatton
Put it in the fridge and eat it later?

Or put the cat in the fridge so he can puke without you having to see it
Quote by merfsullivan
is it a kitten? Or is it grown?

It's grown

I'd post a picture but my network won't let me browse the other computer right now

edit: of the cat, not the puke
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
cats are lactose intolerant aren't they, therefore the watery milk prob made it ill
Stop giving it milk. Cats really shouldn't be drinking milk when they're not kittens. That's a big part of the problem thar.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, so just put it in the microwave.
~~~
...the sausage roll...

It was oven cooked from frozen so it's good either way...it's still in the fridge now...I can't do it

It's some dumb Whiskass milk or something...comes in a little pink carton...

Is it just needing water now?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
I thought that this was gonna be another "My cat pissed in my guitar case" thread!

You shouldnt give milk to cats anyway. It upsets their stomach. Its your own fault that you ended up with a pukey sausage roll.

EDIT: I just saw your above post about the whiskas milk. Maybe your cat just hates you?
Quote by madbomber233
I thought that this was gonna be another "My cat pissed in my guitar case" thread!

You shouldnt give milk to cats anyway. It upsets their stomach. Its your own fault that you ended up with a pukey sausage roll.

It wasn't a pukey sausage roll, cat had his own food

Stupid milk...I thought this Whiskas crap was special milk?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Last edited by Liam. at Sep 30, 2008,