I just got a job at a music store, my parents are divorced and my dad is the one who pays my insurance. I need the car to drive to work; im not going to be driving anywhere else so that i dont piss him off, but he wont let me use the car to drive from my moms house to my work.

How can i convince him to let me use it to drive to work? I was thinking about offering to pay my own insurance while I save to buy a car of my own since my dad wont just give me the shitty van i drive.

Any suggestions?
Last edited by grifff at Sep 30, 2008,
im sure public transport wouldnt be too difficult
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by tdrules
im sure public transport wouldnt be too difficult

Yeah, reduce your Carbon footprint.
Quote by grifff
I just got a job at a music store, my parents are divorced and my dad is the one who pays my insurance. I need the car to drive to work; im not going to be driving anywhere else so that i dont piss him off, but he wont let me use the car to drive from my moms house to my work.

How can i convince him to let me use it to drive to work? I was thinking about offering to pay my own insurance while I save to buy a car of my own since my dad wont just give me the shitty van i drive.

Any suggestions?
hmmm. you should figure out why he has a problem with this. is it because he can't monitor your use when you aren't staying with him? is it like "you can use my shiz when you stay with me, but use your mother's when you stay with her." dunno if he'll give you an honest answer, but maybe you should ask him.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
hmmm. you should figure out why he has a problem with this. is it because he can't monitor your use when you aren't staying with him? is it like "you can use my shiz when you stay with me, but use your mother's when you stay with her." dunno if he'll give you an honest answer, but maybe you should ask him.

What if that is the reason then what do i do?