Pit!

Long story short, theres a fairly hot girl at my school and we were talking the other day she has a rubbish taste in music (she likes that "shorty got low song) but then she brings up that she has a "famous great uncle that was born in the 40's...its something like eric clapton." it seemed pretty convincing seen as though she said it like it didn't mean nothing

Should i ask her out?
1. It's opinion. No such thing as a bad taste in music.
2. You must be an ass to ask her out 'cause you think Clapton's her uncle.
3. Relationship thread.
4. *Reported*
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
3. Relationship thread.
4. *Reported*

multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
1. its my opinion she has a bad taste in music
2. it wasn't really advice i needed, i was just telling you something.
3. ^^^
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
3. Relationship thread.
4. *Reported*

I lol'd
Rape her, maybe her bastard child will have a little percent of the skills Eric have.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
3. Relationship thread.
4. *Reported*

You cant deny that "Low" is a load of utter shiz

Shes got a tune-o-matic bridge
But she dont have no whammy bar (whammy bar!)
She fell on the floor,
And she has no no no headstock
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I know this is the pit, but this is stupid even FOR the pit.

Big ups to Sock Demon for having Shuunsui on his avatar, though.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
I know this is the pit, but this is stupid even FOR the pit.

Big ups to Sock Demon for having Shuunsui on his avatar, though.

Agreed. Bleach fan=win.
sig goes here
You should impregnate her and then maybe you can live off of the hard-earned money of someone else for the rest of your life, with some bastard child you don't care about and beat out of boredom.
I like the Shorty Got Low song. Actually I prefer Rap and Hip-Hop over rock music anyhow, even though I play the guitar. Music taste all depends on the individual, so what gives you the right to say she has bad taste in music? I bet you to me, you have rubbish taste in music. You shouldn't be so quick to judge people on something as minute as that. I bet people judge you all the time for things you think are ridiculous, and it probably pisses you the hell off. I think you need a good lesson in human decency, tolerance and understanding.

You sir, are the definition of a jackass.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I like the Shorty Got Low song. Actually I prefer Rap and Hip-Hop over rock music anyhow, even though I play the guitar. Music taste all depends on the individual, so what gives you the right to say she has bad taste in music? I bet you to me, you have rubbish taste in music. You shouldn't be so quick to judge people on something as minute as that. I bet people judge you all the time for things you think are ridiculous, and it probably pisses you the hell off. I think you need a good lesson in human decency, tolerance and understanding.

its my own opinion that i don't like rap music.

if you believe that, then what gives you the right to say i havea rubbish taste in music?
Nor sense, for that matter.

EDIT: Damn you and your edits, you messed up my pun.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Daffodil Lament

You know if you add a picture of an iron molecule, you'll have enough to rebuild the titanic.
hue