Hello! Im planning to get a more soloist guitar (mine is a rg 321mh) and I was thinking in

- Jackson KE3 or RR3
-Bc rich deluxe jrv
-Ibanez Xiphos

any sugerence is very welcome !!!!!!

(700€-1000€ more or less)
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Well, if you want a more soloist guitar, you can't go wrong with Jackson.

Seriously, what exactly do you mean?
Maybe it's best to describe what you want, in terms of features on the guitar.
Stretch a bit more for a Jackson SLSMG I reckon
AVOID the BC Rich
Xiphos is great but a trem switch is seriously needed so make sure you can budget for that
ohai little sig.
I wanna say with soloist.. a fast& heavier guitar, with trem jaja sorry for the confusion!
TH3 G3Ar
I am very confused over the Bc... cos a "neck thru" guitar with an original FR and 2 EMGS..... so cheap for 800 €... okay made in indonesia but sounds like a kick ass guitar
TH3 G3Ar
Quote by Demonikk
Stretch a bit more for a Jackson SLSMG I reckon
AVOID the BC Rich
Xiphos is great but a trem switch is seriously needed so make sure you can budget for that

People don't understand....B.C. Rich does not make bad guitars. The only experience people have with them are the low end guitars they see at their local music store, and those ARE utter crap. The high end, over $1500 guitars are excellent instruments. I love how everyone bashes B.C. Rich simply because everyone else does.....
Quote by Adrian89
I am very confused over the Bc... cos a "neck thru" guitar with an original FR and 2 EMGS..... so cheap for 800 €... okay made in indonesia but sounds like a kick ass guitar

Well, that's the thing with BC these days. They went from producing cheap, crappy guitars in cheap-labour countries, to producing cheap, nicely fitted guitar in cheap-labour countries.

My advice would be to just check out and try as many guitars as you can.

Personally, I own an LTD MH400, the fixed bridge version. I've had it for three years now, and it hasn't crapped out on me, even through extensive playing and gigging. Also, it sounds completely amazing, just like you'd expect a mahogany, set neck guitar with EMG's.
Just throwing it out there.
Quote by Y00p
Well, that's the thing with BC these days. They went from producing cheap, crappy guitars in cheap-labour countries, to producing cheap, nicely fitted guitar in cheap-labour countries.

My advice would be to just check out and try as many guitars as you can.

Personally, I own an LTD MH400, the fixed bridge version. I've had it for three years now, and it hasn't crapped out on me, even through extensive playing and gigging. Also, it sounds completely amazing, just like you'd expect a mahogany, set neck guitar with EMG's.
Just throwing it out there.

sounds good!!! has any version got FR??
TH3 G3Ar
Quote by Adrian89
uff...sexy guitar xD in blue!

Yep. Mine is darker, but still blue.

However, don't just fall in love with this particular guitar. I can tell you it's an awesome guitar, and you'd surely not be making a mistake, but make sure to try as many guitars as you can. I can't stress this enough. This is because this particular guitar is very cool, but there are other companies that make other very cool guitars.

Thus, to make sure you buy the guitar that is completely how you like it, always try before you buy.
thanx man! u are gonna kill me but the way I and ma bandmates buy is... trying models and buying on the internet.. becouse spain is the mosttt expensive country in music issues that u can imagine....for example, a rr3 is about 1600€ ( 2000 USD)... so.. :S
TH3 G3Ar
Quote by Adrian89
thanx man! u are gonna kill me but the way I and ma bandmates buy is... trying models and buying on the internet.. becouse spain is the mosttt expensive country in music issues that u can imagine....for example, a rr3 is about 1600€ ( 2000 USD)... so.. :S

Killing is out of the question, because that's how I got mine.

The thing is, even by trying out a floor model, you get a good feel for the tone, feel, playability etc of the guitar. Guitars may vary a bit, even on the same model, but still, the overall feel and sound is the same.

So, I tried all kinds of guitars, settled on this one (or one very close to this one), then went on the internet to find the cheapest store. People are still flaming internet instrument shops, but the thing is, they do give the best prices and deals. That, and these days... there's hardly anything that can go wrong anyway.