Page 1 of 4
First off this is not a racial attack.

Its my belief that that black people should not be called African Americans. They never lived in Africa. Most have never even been to Africa. I don't go around calling myself an English American. I don't see any Irish Americans. There's no Muslim Americans. So why call black people African just because they came here from there?

Also whats up with me being Caucasian? I've never been to Caucasus. I'm not descendant of Caucasus. Hell I don't even know where the place is so why am I labeled as one of them?

Am I alone in wishing for better race classification? Why cant we be white and black?
thread starter fails.

you are an idiot.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
It's to make all the left wingers happy..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I have no idea why people refer to black europeans as "african-american". I guess it's the same reason homophobes get called "racists" by some. They don't know the proper words, nigga.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
they're black, im white, thats how i refer to them
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Faux
I call them by their names.

Black people have names?
I thought they were all called Nigga seeing as that's all they call each other
ohai little sig.
I think worse than that, being called Asian is silly...because Asia is...kinda massive? And there's all different races that come from there, so I don't like that myself.

I end up saying Asian for people from Eastern Asia, then calling people from Western Asia 'brown people'...which probably really does sound incredibly racist, but I don't mean it to be!

Then there's the Russians...
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by Toker420

Nice.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
I want to be classified as titanium white, thats some Bob Ross right there.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
to tlel the truth i dotn care about race, so i dont see the need rfor political correctness and i think people will be a lot more relaxed if they stopped having tpo worry about it, its not like everyones racist or anything, my teachers are no longer aloud to say brainstorm because its also the name of a mental condition and the government is wrorried that this may upset them, they now have to call itaq thought shower. i dont bother with pc i just say black people or white people or chinese or whatever, although it does piss me off when people speak with a jamaican accent (fake) and say there jamaican when they never even been there. besides there not african, their amercan, your governement really needs top stop confusing nationality with race
Fail! There are Muslim Americans, because being Muslim is a religion!
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.
Quote by mcrocks
Fail! There are Muslim Americans, because being Muslim is a religion!

America isnt a religion though
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Skierinanutshel
theres a place called "muslim"?

Sigged.
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.
S/He is not "black" or "white"

S/He marks up a "bournville" or "whipped cream" on the Chocolatey treat scale.
Quote by Mudmen190
I think they should be called American Africans. Put nationality above race.

but africa isn't a race its a continent.

i don't think they should be called that or anyone should have a label of that kind, everyone that lives in this country legally is an american nothing more. as far a what to call a black person or white person... i dono, they were black people then some pussy got offended and it was white people till some pussy got offended, so they changed it, to something "less offensive" and after a while they'll have to change everything around again cause a bunch of pussys will get offended, there's is no winning
Quote by Toker420
Why cant we be white and black?
cause you'd look like a friggin zebra!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I don't know why they changed African Americans from colored people, they do have more pigment in their skins. I guess it just has a bad connotation due to the ignorance in the world prior to the Civil Rights movements.
Quote by guithardon
thread starter fails.

you are an idiot.

No, you're an idiot. His criticisms were fine.

Except that loads of people refer to themselves as Irish Americans.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by LordBishek
S/He is not "black" or "white"

S/He marks up a "bournville" or "whipped cream" on the Chocolatey treat scale.

Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Caucasian is the pretty much worldwide way of saying "white people" has been since the beginning of the 19th century, and really has nothing to do with Caucasus apart from the person who thought of the word Caucasian seemed to like the sound of it.

and people do call themselves Irish American, and Italian American, and Dutch American, etc
TS, the same argument you propose can be said for hispanics, too.

Some hispanics don't like to be called hispanic. Some of us prefer Mexican(or country of origin)-American while others like hispanic. However, in some Latin American nations, race IS NOT A FACTOR FOR ANYTHING! People just call other people by thier names, as stated above.

Just don't call a Spanish speaking person chicano, even if they are...some actually freak out about it.

Edit:Honestly, my opinion is get to know the person's name so you won't have to make any kind of mistake.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by americablanco
TS, the same argument you propose can be said for hispanics, too.

the whole Latin America/Latino thing is also pretty stupid when you think of it

when the hell did the Romans get there?
Quote by madbasslover
I just call black people black and white people white.

This
Quote by Bowe
the whole Latin America/Latino thing is also pretty stupid when you think of it

when the hell did the Romans get there?
idk, Alexander the Great?
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by americablanco
idk, Alexander the Great?

i dont think Macedonian America, or Macadono has the same ring to it tbh
most "white people" descended from a race of peoples around the Caucus Mountains, most black people descended from peoples from africa. hence african american and caucasian. sure you've never been there, but they can probably trace your blood back there.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Death_switch:

Your avatar & location crack me up. It completely defies this thread.
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by americablanco
Death_switch:

Your avatar & location crack me up. It completely defies this thread.

Why? Lots of (some) English people like American Football.
Quote by navajomullet
im Native American

wow, do you want a cookie???
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
Page 1 of 4