(If this needs to be in the religion thread...i'm sorry)

Some people believe we have a soul.
Some people don't due to the fact that we can't see it.

In this case. we can't see atoms or particles etc
for all we know theese things may not excist.

who's ever seen Pluto?...Does that exist?
Is this dumbass question day?

Just because you can't see atoms or pluto with the naked eye doesn't mean they doesn't exist.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
People HAVE seen atoms and particles and they HAVE seen Pluto. That's how we know they're there. Some scientist didn't just pull the stuff out of his ass to try to sound cool.

Don't even bother trying to convert the atheists here to your religion. It will only result in a bitchfest of epic proportions. Respect that they have a right to believe God doesn't exist and there won't be a problem. Also, delete this thread.
Quote by madbasslover
People HAVE seen atoms and particles and they HAVE seen Pluto. That's how we know they're there. Some scientist didn't just pull the stuff out of his ass to try to sound cool.

Don't even bother trying to convert the atheists here to your religion. It will only result in a bitchfest of epic proportions. Respect that they have a right to believe God doesn't exist and there won't be a problem. Also, delete this thread.

+infinity
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ZZE
(If this needs to be in the religion thread...i'm sorry)

Some people believe we have a soul.
Some people don't due to the fact that we can't see it.

In this case. we can't see atoms or particles etc
for all we know theese things may not excist.

who's ever seen Pluto?...Does that exist?
Atoms, particles and Pluto have been scientifically proven to exist. The concept of a soul is so ambiguous that its existence cannot be proved in such a way. Doesn't mean to say it doesn't exist though; the mystical aspect just cannot be verified epistemologically.