hey! i'm looking for a new guitar, and after deciding not to buy a epiphone les paul and joining the ''grey-epiphonelespaul-mass'', i figured what i need from a guitar, and hope you will give me good ideas!
this is what i need:

glue-in neck or through body neck.
2 humbucker pickups with covers (preferably black covers)
locked nut.
tremolo or bigsby (whatever...)
1 tone, 1 volume control knob (not that important).
3 way pickup switch (also, not that important)
grover, locking tuners. (i can instal my own, if needed)
price range-800$
thanks!

oh! i play classic rock, hard rock and some Ramones!
well depends on the type of music you play... i would suggest perhaps a gretsch or rickenbacker hollowbody guitar, or even a PRS. but i also are not a fan of hte les-pauls. used to be, not so much any more. hell you could even getn an SG (epiphone G400) they're pretty nice
You really shouldnt choose a guitar based on the color of the pickup covers....................
Quote by madbomber233
You really shouldnt choose a guitar based on the color of the pickup covers....................

i said preferably! hey i don't care if they were pink as long i liked the sound, but at the moment of writing i had seen i cool guitar with black covers!
Quote by jack_demo
well depends on the type of music you play... i would suggest perhaps a gretsch or rickenbacker hollowbody guitar, or even a PRS. but i also are not a fan of hte les-pauls. used to be, not so much any more. hell you could even getn an SG (epiphone G400) they're pretty nice

I'd get an Epiphone G400 and mod it. Even if you don't want one, you can put all the things you want on it, like a trem and locking tuners or whatever.

It's hard to normally get a guitar to the exact specs you want, so may aswell customise one till you do!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
look at some shecter hell raissers
and the fender lone star is ****ing great to very versatile guitar i suggest you get that id chose it over the fender any day