Well me and 4 mates are starting a Pub Quiz team and need some good names,i searched google but most of the results are pretty unoriginal like "4 smarties and a tube" etc
SO has the pit any ideas? many thanks
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
We had DOC (Dangerously Overweight Crew).
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Steven Hawkings Football Boots is always a winner. We used to just make up stuff that was topical and in the news that week.
I'm a big fat hairy lesbian

Then, when the guy reads out the scores he/she will go "And in __ place, i'm a big fat hairy lesbian" fun times

Or "red lorry yellow lorry red lorry yellow lorry"
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
The Dream Killers
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
4chan and the /b/tards?
The *your first & last name* experience featuring *1 friend's first name* and the other 3
Quote by crossy uk
Steven Hawkings Football Boots is always a winner. We used to just make up stuff that was topical and in the news that week.

thats on the list
This is great keep em coming
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Countdown Crushers?
The IRA?
Quote by Cal UK
Countdown Crushers?
The IRA?

The IRA would really not go down well and isn't very funny considering their history
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by alex-led-zepp91
The IRA would really not go down well and isn't very funny considering their history

Thats the hilarity of it!
Quote by Sixp0under
Thats the hilarity of it!

they killed my cousin
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by _-Joey-_
THE JEWISH POPES!!

it makes total sense!

nice one
Keep em coming now
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93

Join the Xbox Live group
hmm...how about cunning stunts (cuz it looks like something else) or maybe victorious secret
Quote by leonkaz0822
hmm...how about cunning stunts (cuz it looks like something else) or maybe victorious secret

yeah i've been thinking bout cunning stunts cuz drink will be flowing and someone might mess it up lol
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93

Join the Xbox Live group
Underage Binge Thinkers
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Quote by dwnbowden
Underage Binge Thinkers

That one has gone down well,thank you sir
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by alex-led-zepp91
That one has gone down well,thank you sir

Finally recognition!
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Quote by crossy uk

Be Heather Mills' Missing Toes.
<Han> I love Hitler
QUIZ ON MY FACE.

My quiz team are at university now, use it wisely.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
this one time on a school trip we had quiz team names, and ours was truly epic.. it went along the lines of:
Team Dr Bondage to the extreme, fighting forces with such grace and skill that everyone is jealous.. to the max!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by alex-led-zepp91
they killed my cousin

*Awkward Silence*

So, anyways apparatus used is a sure fire winner
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.