Searched and found nothing

What you have to do is take the lyrics of a song and paste them into free translation and translate them into a different language. Then you translate them back into English and lulz ensue (hopefully)

e.g

Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

This night gonna of Im has a true good time that I feel alive and the world that revolves from beginning to end yes! And circulating in the ecstacy So the stop was put me now I
put me the stop that I cause me Im that entertains being entertained

Im a shooting star that jumps for the sky As a tiger that challenges the laws of gravity Im a car that competes that passes wants that gonna of godiva of lady
Im go goes goes Theres not to stop me

Im that burns for the sky yes! Two hundred degrees That why do they call me Mister travling Fahrenheit of Im in the velocity of the light I wanna does a
supersonic man out of you

The stop put me now Im that has a time Im so good that has a ball the stop put me now If you wanna entertains just gives me a call the stop Put me now (havin of
cause Im a good time) the stop Put me now (yes havin of Im a good time) I put I want to stop me in all

Im a ship of rocket in my way to Mars In a course of the collision that am a satellite one Im out of control I am a sex that machine is prepared to reload As an
atomic bomb on the verge of Oh oh oh oh oh explodes

Im that burns for the sky yes! Two hundred degrees That why do they call me Mister travling Fahrenheit of Im in the velocity of the light I wanna does a
supersonic woman of you

The stop put I put me me the stop that I Put me me the stop he hears he hears he hears me! The stop put I put me me the stop me ooh of ooh of ooh (I want him) the stop
Put I put me me the stop that I Entertain me good time the stop Put I put me me the stop me oh

supersonic man out of you

The stop put me now Im that has a time Im so good that has a ball the stop put me now If you wanna entertains just gives me a call the stop Put me now (havin of
cause Im a good time) the stop Put me now (yes havin of Im a good time) I put I want to stop me in all

Your turn!
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
last time it failed
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Wut?

I can only ever think of Shaun of the Dead when I hear that song too.

And then I lol.

Edit: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.
addicted to vaginal skin
A relapse of my body Sends my mind in multiple attacks Psychological a new human that is One that never has been

It cursed by the chamanes its while of voodoo has my soul that the members go become numb I cannot control my own one I thought they Are his now his badly that
consumes me telling never I begin me the carved of clit

Slowly curve me, in a meat that eats automaton that Knows that this while only can be broken by the vaginal skins of young women that I continue to find the meat
that its ****s bloody will put me freed to ooze of Heat of this Rotten Body after sucked the blood of its burro

Myself feel more I live more I live that I have been never although now be dead inside of

The mouth drools As short its perinium that My body greased With the intestines that I have extracted for its pit, I came cunnilingus swollen of organs with the
mutilated

My spirit returned from the dead person Freed by the priest but felt truer when I was dead

The curse is broken I have a dependence in the vaginal skin that has come he be my sexual vice that should cut, the clit that twists the cavity Rotted has the
juice

Among the legs, I worship to carve My rooster drips with its blood

lol at my rooster drips with its blood
Dick+strings= owww
The Dance of Eternity - Dream Theater.

Instrumental
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Hammer Smashed Face

There is something inside me I Am, I I leave feel as the him Loose killing the ira, too long My blood was restrained runs the cold

By my anatomy, inhabits another To Be Established in the bark, a servant to its order

The brutality now comes be my appetite that the Violence is now a way of life The sledge my instrument to torment As strikes downward in its front

The eyes that excel of its electrical sockets With each swing of my mallet that crush the head that screws in, until brains be filtered for the cracks, the blood
leaves the beauty twisted, the catastrophe that Humea porridge, sprinkled all over me

The body without life, being repantigado abcess lascivious dead person, where you had once a head

Avoiding the prophecy of my new lust found that You never will live again, quick its life will finish I will see you die in the feet, eternally I crush their
expensive bones that facial they collapse like I crack their skull in the half

Crushing, craneal, the content

Draining the mucus, I start the eyes that Press them in my nerves of hands they are cut to Peel the meat of the fund of my weapon Involuntarily pulpifying the
facial regions

Suffer, and then you die

Atormente, pulverized

In one with my sixth sense, I feel free to kill as I please, nobody can stop me

It created to kill, the killing continues changing of form Violently the human facial weaving

The brutality comes be my appetite that the Violence is now a way of life The sledge my instrument to torment As strikes downward in its front
Rational Gaze by Meshuggah

Squint yours eyes vis-a-vis sight clear.
Spot truth vis-a-vis render she tangible
Let focus step ex yours delusion eyes vis-a-vis know what's was privy
Were everything was blindfolded
Subjects vis-a-vis visual misinformation
SOMETHING OF regular refutation ex this crystalline

Vis-a-vis sight this clear seed , vis-a-vis read this privy words
This contact ex collateral truth
Barren ex fragmentation
Our light stimulated image ex truth
Strained void ex thereof creature
As our eyes won't adhere intuitive rulers
Everything overview ,
Sequestrate , one thing conference
This harder we stare the more complain this disintegration

Distribution
Eyes re accrual ,
Comprehension focalized ,
Receipts actived
Prospect distorted
This ladder too our clear
This twin headed snake to in each privy
Whereabout this regular scholarship
Whereabout motors ex this sane & mania merger
This clear.
This combine
Truth untouchable , transparent , unseen vis-a-vis our regular , curb clearing ex vision Existence take for granted.
Total Possessed , possessed , controlled
Talking of collective sense poisoned thinking gaze
Onward to in each we walk collateral this unconscious
Under no circumstances wander away ex collective rulers

peace sells by megadeth

What do you signify, I I put I believe me in God? I speak with him each day. What do you signify, I I put me support its system? I am going to court when I have that a. What do you signify, I I can obtain to work on time? I did not obtain anything to do better AND, what do you signify, I I put me the pay my accounts? Why do you think that Im broke? what?

The chorus If theres a new way, Sick is the first one in the line. But, works better this time.

What do you signify, I I hurt its feelings? I didnt knows that you had any feeling. What do you signify, I class of aint? Im just not its class. What do you signify, I couldnt is a president, U.S. of America? He tells me that something, his still we the people, the right?

The chorus (repeats)

If theres a new Sick way is the first one in the line, but, better works this time. is able puts him a price in the peace? The peace, the Peace sells. the Peace..,, the Peace sells. the Peace.., sells. ..,But that buying? The peace sells. ..,But that buying? The peace sells. ..,But that buying? The peace sells. ..,But that
buying? Not, the peace sells...
Sig space available, give me some praise
The end of the play of the passion, crumbling far away I am its self-destruction Veins source that pump with the fear, sucking to Feed clearly more dark of the
construction of its deaths

Test me and you will see More is all you needs is dedicated to How do I kill him

Come being dragged faster he Obeys his Teacher that His burns of the fastest life Obey his Magisterial Teacher

The teacher of Puppets I shot his cords that Twist his mind and to crush his dreams Blinded by me, you cannot see a thing he calls Just my name, 'cause that oiré
that you scream Teacher of Teacher he calls Just my name,' cause that oiré that you scream Teacher of Teacher

The dressmaking the way, never you betray the Life of the death the monopoly more clear pretty of the Pain, the misery ritual Cuts its breakfast in a mirror

Test me and you will see More is all you needs is dedicated to How do I kill him

Come being dragged faster he Obeys his Teacher that His burns of the fastest life Obey his Magisterial Teacher

The teacher of Puppets I shot his cords that Twist his mind and to crush his dreams Blinded by me, you cannot see a thing he calls Just my name, 'cause that oiré
that you scream Teacher of Teacher he calls Just my name,' cause that oiré that you scream Teacher of Teacher

The teacher, the Teacher, where Are the dreams that have been later? The teacher, the Teacher, promised only lies Laughter, Laughter, All I hear or I see is
Laughter of laughter, Laughter, Laughing at my shouts

Set me!

The hell is worth all that, the Just natural habitat a rhyme without a reason Endless labyrinth, carries in days numbered Now its life is outside of season

I will occupy I will help it to be died I will run although you Now I him government also

Come being dragged faster Obeys its Teacher that Its burns of the fastest life Obey its Magisterial Teacher

The teacher of Puppets I shot its cords that Twist its mind and to crush its dreams Blinded by me, you cannot see a thing calls Just my name, 'cause that oiré
that you scream Teacher of Teacher calls Just my name,' cause that oiré that you scream Teacher of Teacher oh oh oh oh oh oh

Haha :P Master of Puppets
Love Me Do by the Beatles

ou of love me do YOU know that I you I always love will where So please love me do at Wo ho love its that me do

Love love that me do

> YOU know that I you I always love will where So please love me do at Wo ho love its that me do

Someone Someone newly Someone to Someone you love to love love

Love loves me do YOU know that I you I always love will where So please love me do at Wo ho love its that me do

Love love me do YOU know that I you I always love will where So please love me do at Wo ho love its that me do

Love yes me do at Wo ho love that me do