Dunno what it's called, it's just written Yamaha on the head... but do I have to get any more specific, is it a good bass for the price of 450 bucks?? I think it feels good and sounds great but I've only got the experience of 2 other basses so I may not be the guy to judge. Please help me(and excuse my english, I'm from sweden...:/)
It would be helpful if you could post a picture or link to a site with a picture of the bass.
It is still my opinion that a lightning rod atop of a church shows a lack of confidence.

Quote by watchingmefall
Love has no boundaries. Except maybe dead people and liking your mom.
Is it the RBX470? If it is, I like that bass. I used to use a 170, then our other bassist brought in the 470 and it was great. More comfortable pickup to rest a thumb on too.
Quote by merfsullivan
Is it the RBX470? If it is, I like that bass. I used to use a 170, then our other bassist brought in the 470 and it was great. More comfortable pickup to rest a thumb on too.

The pic is a RBX374 but it's possible that the one that I tried is the one you mean... I'll get to check it tomorrow so I can get some more information
IF it is a bass from that pic, THEN I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU BUYING THAT! No kidding, try and search, there is my post somewhere around this forum on that bass, and most of the guys responded positive... So my advice would be to go for it, just watch for those nasty back scratches And no wonder Myung used these series for creation of his JM signature... It's like a bass sent from heaven... (personal opinon...)
Yamaha make some really good basses. I have a JM6, and it's amazing.
Thank you guys, I'll probably get it but it may take a wile cuz I'm outta money...
Now i got it, the one in the store is a Yamaha BB414 or something, they also recommended IbanezSR300