What a freakin' awesome band

The guitars, the drum machine, the twisted lyrics...

Anyone else fans?

Atomizer is my fav. of theirs, with Songs about ****ing not far behind

Their EPs are fantastic as well
Jordan, Minnesota = disturbing.

Yeah there was a brief period of time in my younger days when I listened to 'em a lot. Incidentally now I don't have any files from them on any computer. It's been years since I listened to 'em.

I wouldn't be surprised if my old BB thread was still around.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Jordan, Minnesota = disturbing.

Yeah there was a brief period of time in my younger days when I listened to 'em a lot. Incidentally now I don't have any files from them on any computer. It's been years since I listened to 'em.

I wouldn't be surprised if my old BB thread was still around.

What a coincidence Jordan, Minnesota is the song I've been listening to the most at the moment

Yeah, it is quite disturbing, especially the 'suck daddy' outro

Its a kickass tune though
Man haven't listening to these guys in ages. Last I did I was in a hospital bed unable to sleep (randomfact). Anyway they are good, dunno if I will like em as much as I did before but I guess I'll see. I remember really liking Albini's guitar tone.
They're good. I lost Hammer Party, which was the only thing I had by them though.
I have Songs About ****ing

and to be honest I just cannot get into it.

the drum machine really throws me off...

Steve Albino is quite the genius I suppose, but I just cannot get into the music.

Maybe the next time I do mushrooms, I'll throw on some Big Black.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Mav-16
I have Songs About ****ing

and to be honest I just cannot get into it.

the drum machine really throws me off...

Steve Albino is quite the genius I suppose, but I just cannot get into the music.

Maybe the next time I do mushrooms, I'll throw on some Big Black.

Get Atomizer

I think its better than Songs...

It also has Kerosene
I think I f***ed your girlfriend once
Maybe twice, I don't remember
Then I f***ed all your friends' girlfriends
Now they hate you

You knew it was coming. I digs me some Big Black.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
i haven't heard anything by them...I would like to listen to them...

but I got to say...

from what I am seeing, this band looks like it would sound just awful and stupid.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Just thought I would bump this thread, as I have been listening to Big Black alot recently and would like to discuss them

So, I've started preferring Songs about ****ing over Atomizer

I must have listened to Songs in its entirety about 100 times in the last few weeks
so aggressive. listening to them makes me want to yell and run around jumping on things.